Chapter 60

After school I went to the apartment, getting ready and going to the gym. I worked on squatting 150 pounds.

I succeeded. After my hour workout I ran around the neighborhood again. I also had to go back to Delaney's house. I was fully moving in with Tasha.

I knocked on the door and she answered. Her hair was a mess. She looked tired.

"I'm here to get the rest of my stuff." I said.

"So you're moving in with her now?" Delaney asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Fine whatever." She said.

I went inside, going upstairs to my room. I sighed, packing everything into my bag. My clothes, makeup, journals, everything.

"It's stupid for you to leave." Delaney said.

"Yeah? Why's that?" I asked.

"Because you have no reason to." She said.

"Do you even realize what you're saying to me when you say it?" I asked.

"Yeah, clearly because it's the truth." She said.

"Clearly fucking not. Goodbye Delaney." I said.

I left the house, going back to Tasha's. I unpacked the rest of my stuff as someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and it was Marcus.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Can I come in?" Marcus asked.

"Of course." I said, opening the door more.

"I saw you at Delaney's. Is everything okay with you guys yet?" He asked.

"I think pregnancy got to her so she's kinda very rude." I said.

"I'm sure she'll finally realize what she said was wrong here soon." He said.

"I sure damn hope so." I said.

"Anyways. How is it living here? Is it good?" He asked.

"It's great. I feel happy here." I said.

"Good. I'm glad." He said.

"Even though Delaney's and I relationship is done for I'm not letting that stop me from being the person I wanted to be." I said.

"Good. You shouldn't." He said.

I nodded.

"I gotta go now. I love you." Marcus said, giving me a kiss as he left.

~Delaney's POV~

I felt so fucking horrible. I had drove my sister, my boyfriend, everyone away because my hormones were driving me fucking crazy.

"I can't have a baby." I whispered to myself.

I wasn't ready for this. I had college. I had a life to live. I was only 18. I wasn't ready.

I made an appointment at the abortion office. I got ready, driving over there.

"Good afternoon. You're Delaney Rivera correct?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, that's me." I said.

"Okay perfect. Come with me please." She said.

I nodded, following the doctor to the room.

~Zoey's POV~

"Hey Zoey!" Tasha said, coming in.

"Hey. Is Mary doing okay?" I asked.

"Yes she's feeling a lot better today. She's recovering." She said.

"Good, I'm glad." I said.

"How are you holding up?" She asked.

"I went to Delaney's to grab the rest of my stuff, she was talking even more shit to me saying I had no reason to leave." I said.

"I'm sorry she's doing that to you Zoey. It's not right for her to do that under any circumstance pregnant or not." She said.

"I'm sure her hormones are just really bad right now. I think she'll finally realize what she did soon." I said.

"Hopefully everything works out." She said.

"I have a question." I said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Would you mind I've I lived here? Permanently?" I asked.

"Well, does it make you feel happier to be living here rather than your house?" She asked.

"I haven't felt this happy ever." I said.

"Of course you can live here." She said with a smile.

I smiled, giving Tasha a hug.

"Marcus and I are back together. He explained what happened, Chanel kinda forced him to date her or she'd tell everyone what happened with me which she did anyway." I said.

"I thought Chad took her out of there." She said.

"Me too, but I guess she came back." I said.

"That's just stupid. Just ignore that little freshman girl. She has no idea what she's talking about." She said.

"Yeah exactly." I said.

I got ready for bed, taking my medicine and watching TV until I fell asleep.