Chapter 57

Tasha had gotten home, opening the door and smiling as soon as she saw me.

"Marcus cheated on me with Chanel. I told him I had been at the hospital. He told Delaney, Delaney said I was begging for attention." I said.

"What kind of sister would do that? You weren't wanting attention. You felt worthless." Tasha said.

"I don't feel mad, I just feel shocked." I said.

"What's your next step?" She asked.

"I'm gonna do this all on my own." I said.

"You also have my help if you need it too." She said.

"Thank you. Thank you for letting me stay here too." I said.

"Of course. Are you going to school tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. You can take my extra car. I also have clothes if you need any. We're about the same size." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

I got in the shower, washing my hair and getting ready for bed. I then got into bed, falling asleep.

~Dylan's POV~

"Can you explain what the fuck that was Delaney?" I asked.

I was on Zoey's side for this. That was uncalled for.

"She needed to be called out." Delaney said.

"She didn't want attention. She never needed it. She just needed someone who actually fucking cared about her. She didn't try killing herself so you'd be sorry for her. She tried killing herself because she felt alone and fucking scared." I said.

"So you're siding with her now?" She asked.

"Delaney. I'm gonna say this and I'm only gonna say this once. We're done. I'm not gonna be with someone who treats their family like that. Once you realize that what you said was fucked up and once you apologize to the poor girl I'll talk to you." I said.

Delaney just looked at me.

"Let's go Marcus. I'll deal with you in the fucking car." I said.

Marcus followed me in the car.

"What the fuck dude?" I asked.

"I didn't want to do it. Chanel forced herself onto me." Marcus said.

"Bull fucking shit." I said.

"I'm not fucking lying. I didn't wanna fucking do that. I wanted Zoey. Chanel wouldn't stop forcing herself on me Dylan." He said.

"You fucked up Marcus." I said.

We got home and I went in my room, going to sleep. I felt horrible for Zoey. She definitely was strong. And I was proud of her.