Chapter 63

Marcus had ended up spending the night because Tasha had to work the whole night.

I woke up and he was gone. I got some clothes on and walked out to the kitchen.

"Oh hi." I said.

Marcus was making food.

"Hey babe. How are you?" Marcus asked.

"A little tired. I'm gonna go shower." I said.

"Sounds good." He said.

I went to the bathroom, turning on the shower and getting in. I washed my hair and body, relaxing.

After my shower I went to go into new clothes, going back out to the kitchen. Marcus had made me a plate.

"Thank you." I said, giving Marcus a kiss.

I sat down next to him, eating my food.

After we got done eating Marcus had to go home. I kissed him goodbye, getting ready to go to the gym.

I had arrived to the gym and Dylan was there as always.

"Hey Zoey. Everything all good?" Dylan asked.

"Yep, I'm doing good." I said.

"Good good." He said.

I smiled, starting my workout. After I was done I got home and ran around the neighborhood. After I was done Tasha had been home.

"Hey Zoey! Were you doing your workout?" Tasha asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I bet it really takes off stress huh?" She asked.

"Oh yeah definitely. What're you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready to go back to the hospital." She said.

"What for?" I asked.

"We got a new patient. Her name's Layla. She's been really out of it and when she told her parents that she was depressed they felt the need to send her away." She said.

"That poor girl." I said.

"I might have to bring her here to my apartment because they won't let her stay there long." She said.

"That's fine with me. I can help her through it." I said.

"She goes to the same school as you too so you can be there for her." She said.

"Of course." I said.

After Tasha left I made dinner. When I was done I went into the shower, getting ready for bed. I got in my bed and fell asleep, I felt at peace.