INTRO

Mutants, they cause unsafe situations for the citizens, them roaming around made the government start a special force that hase to catch them and bring them before it can spread, most of the times the person would already be dead by then. Their corpses would be taken to the hospitals that specialize in the research and treatment of these infections. It was a whole problem, even if you dont see it right away as an outsider. 

But people had their questions about all this, it just dint make sense. how cant there suddenly be a mutant in the city without any past diseases or a known hospital treatments. And then the questions about where these mutants were taken. some never arrived at the hospitals causing suspicion between the doctors. 

But no one dared to interfere and question out loud...

...

..

.

Jungkook screamed as he was being dragged into the room he knows so well. The guards' grip was so tight they might leave bruises again. But those bruises would never be as bad as the metal collar around his neck.

"quickly, we don't want him to lash out," the scientist said, watching the guards put the boy in the chair and chain his arms and legs so he wouldn't run off.

"good" The scientist grabbed his notes and approached Jungkook with his metal hook pick. The boy stopped moving as soon he was put there, he could see the guards pointing their electric bats at him.

He knew how much they hurt.

So he kept still and let the scientist push his lip up with the stick to see his teeth and tongue.

"Such a weak one still, we have to give you more," he said. "but there is progress." he chuckled when he saw the fear in the boy's eyes. "scared i see, i like it" he turned around and looked at his assistant. "get me another capsule"

"As you wish" the assistant opened the suitcase on the desk where one capsule was left. The glass contained a bright yellow liquid, to normal humans eyes it looks toxic and they would avoid even touching it. But the scientists had other plans.

"thank you" the man stuck the needle in the bottom and filled the needle with the yellow liquid.

"No more," Jungkook said softly.

"shut it"

"plea-ah!" the guard stuck the bat in jungkook's side and the electric shocks filled his body.

"hold him still, and watch your fingers this time. He bites" The scientist ordered. He doesn't need a scene like last week where Jungkook bit off a guard's thumb.

The scientist kept his distance until they had the boy under control. His neck was exposed to the needle. "good, boy, just sit still." he came closer and closer.

But the fear inside Jungkook became bigger, His hands turning into fists trying to break the chains. He doesn't want more of this, he had to get out of this chair.

He did not know what happened, but he felt his body go cold and all the light from the room disappeared. The people expressed their confusion and the scientist stopped moving. Looking around. "what is happening?"

"maybe an outage again?" the assistant said. There was silence and cold air. Until a scream was heard followed by a bone breaking sound.

"shit!" the guards let go of jungkook to find out what was going on

But they couldn't see anything.

"it's the boy!" the assistant shouted seeing two glowing yellow eyes in the dark. But it was too late to react to the situation. They did not know what hit them, their screams died down and the light returned to the room. Jungkook not on his knees in the ground covering his ears.

When he noticed the light was back he opened his eyes and looked around. Just in time to see the black ooze disappear back into his hands.

"Oh no...No no no" Jungkook felt cold on his hands and when he looked down he pulled his hands back as if he burned them. Blood of the dead touched his hands. Frantically he wiped them off on his clothes.

He wanted to process everything, but there was no time for that. The alarm went off and the lights went off. Being replaced by an orange flickering indicating danger.

More specifically, a breakout.

And he knew he had to run. He brushed his rather long black hair out of his eyes and took off running. The halls were filled with guards. He knows that. And he could hear them, he could hear and smell people from far away.

"there he is!" someone behind him shouted. Jungkook's eyes widened and he ran faster. Almost slipping over the shiny ground in the turn. He didn't wear any shoes. His socks were making him slip, so he took them off and patted further.

Suddenly when he passed a corner a hand grabbed his shoulder, jungkooks body went cold again and he snapped his eyes to the man, who in reply screamed when he was pierced by the black ooze that shot up from the ground.

His powers just took over from there. Jungkook doesn't remember well what had happened and how he was outside right now, hell he didn't even know where he was. But all he knew is that he had to hide. He had pulled his shivering body into an alley , stuffing himself behind a pile of old furniture in an alley. Rubbing his bloody hands over his face trying to remove the splatters that tainted his skin.

He had found a hiding spot and relaxed a little. Only now realizing he was hurt. His thigh was bleeding and stinging.

He doesn't remember when he got that, with a frown he poked it thinking it might be his sight. But it was real, he hissed in pain and held his leg.

He was about to groan to release his pain when he heard footsteps.

His heart was beating so fast, he got ready to run off but it was difficult. The only way out was where he got in here.

But the voice that spoke up didn't sound like what he was expecting.

"hello? Is someone in there?"