2.9

Taehyung had calmed down and remembered he had to tell Jungkook something. 

"i called Jimin to come over"

"Jimin?"

"yes, my best friend. we might need his help, and i dont want to hide this from him. He can be trusted, we've been friend since childhood" taehyung said and looked at the other's shirt seeing he wet it with his tears. "oh.. sorry about your shirt"

"dont worry" Jungkook smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "and about your friend, its okay. i trust you do whats best. I will follow you around even if it ends up bad." he said, taehyung was his responsibility now. He is the one that brings danger, so he will be the one to prevent the danger hurting taehyung or worse. 

"alright, he will be here around dinner.."

"shall i help you cook today?"

"its with tomatoes..."

"i will... manage" jungkook said, a little hesitant.

"but you can help, i will to the tomatoes myself" taehyung smiled. slowly forgetting about his crying just now.

-

So they did, they prepared the food just in time before jimin arrived.

 "Jimin, how is it going?" Taehyung asked when Jimin entered his apartment. They sat down on the couch.

"I'm alright, but are you? you told me you were at the mall, and i heard there was been a crazy fight going on! Some kind of mutant attack, I heard it's a bloodbath in there. They closed the mall off for everyone until it was cleaned. Not even I am allowed to get more information. i bet it's something horrible" jimin said he clearly sounded like he was concerned but also curious.

"oh...yeah... about that," Taehyung chuckled. Jimin had no clue that the thing was happening because of Jungkook and taehyung. "I have something to talk to you about but i do request utter silence, you will not speak a word to it to anyone else"

"Tae what's going on? Why are you being like this? don't tell me you are the one who caused the scene in there? I don't want them to arrest you!"

"Jimin relax, first hear me out"

"but....fine," Jimin sighed. He didn't want to hear it, he already knew it was something bad. But Taehyung was his best friend. whatever it was he would keep his mouth shut.

"The thing that happened at the mall is indeed because of me. but not me alone. I am kind of in trouble now because I have something they want."

"something they want?"

"well... it's a someone, "Taehyung said and looked at the door, whispering the other to come in now. "i... uhm am hiding Subject seventeen from them" he bit his lip nervously when Jungkook walked inside and Jimin's eyes went wide as plates.

"you're joking!??" Jimin jumped up from the couch staring at Jungkook. "this is the actual mutant they are after!???"

"he is... and you can just call him Jungkook, that's his name"

" Jungkook huh" jimin carefully approached the raven. "is he hostile?"

"no!" taehyung said slightly offended on jungkook's behalf. "he's just like us. he won't eat you, he isn't like that"

"alright, just asking because what i head about the mall scene is just...gruesome"

"we had no choice jimin. They were attacking us. and they would take Jungkook, I can't have that happen."

"why not? what are you doing?" jimin sat back down, and so did Jungkook. but the raven sat next to taehyung keeping a close eye on Jimin. "What have you done?"