3.9

it was time, the two had gotten ready. putting on both proper clothes from Jimin's closet. somehow Jungkook found something that fit him, Jimin surprisingly had a lot of oversized stuff in there. It showed that at home he was not dressed to expensively at all. But that didn't matter right now.

The two went outside. it felt strange to be outside, they felt exposed. It's like stepping head first into danger. But that did not scare them off, they had to do this. While they took the alleys ways to the walls Jungkook was walking very close behind taehyung, focussing on every sound and smell. He might be weak, but that doesn't mean he is not alert to his surroundings. He will find strength to fight if he needs to.

"Were here" Taehyung said and he knocked on the window of Jimin's stall. like planned the small emergency door in the wall unlocked with a beeping sound. The two quickly passed through and met with Jimin on the other side.

"Are you two ready?" Jimin asked, looking at both of them.

"Yeah, let's get this over with."

"Yoon is waiting for you in that car. He will shut off the cameras once he sees you. So whenever you're ready, you can go there. i will be here if you need me"

"Thanks, chim, we will see you later. '' Taehyung smiled. but it felt weird saying it, he wasn't sure if he would see him. But still he told himself to stay positive and not lose hope. Taehyung turned to Jungkook and pulled him in a hug, surprising Jungkook who's eyes widened and he took a moment to realize what was happening.

"oh..." Jungkook said softly, but before he could hug back Taehyung parted and smiled at him.

"don't be scared, I will be with you till the end alright" Taehyung said, giving the other his comforting warm smile again. Which seemed to work, Jungkooks face cheered up a little and he smiled back.

"i love you"

"i love you too" taehyung pressed a short kiss on jungkook's forehead.

"I'm ready," the raven said and nodded. "lets go"

Like planned the two took off running, time was not on their side this time. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and pulled him forward knowing Jungkook could not keep up right now.

-

Exactly like the plan said the two arrived at the lab of the hospital. Taehyung pulled out his notes from his jacket and used his keycard to enter the rooms. "alright kook i'm going to need you to help me take a blood sample" he said and searched for the syringe he needed making sure to prepare everything else he needed.

"But I don't know how to do that."

"I will guide you, i suck at doing it myself" Taehyung rolled up his sleeve and opened the syringe from the plastic, handing it to Jungkook. "Alright, you will inject the needle right here at a slight angle. make sure to pierce the right spot okay, see this line here?" Taehyung explained everything while Jungkook stood there a bit unsure if he would be able to do this.

"don't worry, if it wont go right one time we can do it again. it's not harmful to do it wrong a few times" taehyung calmed the other's nerves. "go ahead" taehyung relaxed his arm and watched jungkook insert the needle slowly. "yes just like that! perfect. not fill the tube with as much blood you can, i have to have enough."

Jungkook did as told and filled the whole tube with blood. He felt a bit triggered by the view of it, but it was controllable when he saw Taehyung smile at him. this red was positive, this was alright, no need to stress. He took a deep breath and handed Taehyung the tube and turned around to calm himself down.

"Okay, wait here while i fix this" taehyung quickly ran out of the room leaving jungkook worriedly behind. he didn't like taehyung leaving his side, he didn't want to be alone. he didn't want taehyung to be alone. But he did as told and waited.