𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᴼᴺᴱ

After the months of travels and killing the living corpses, I found a military motorcycle, a katana and a new gun; a Taurus M44 revolver to be exact

After the months of travels and killing the living corpses, I found a military motorcycle, a katana and a new gun; a Taurus M44 revolver to be exact. I was lucky to have a truck like this because the motorcycle fit in the back and I had room for more. Like the mattress for an example. On my supply run, I went into a small village and when I saw the bed I had the idea to put the mattress in the trunk. Some houses had hidden storage rooms which were almost full with food and drinks. In the end, the whole supplies I got would probably last 1-2 months which was good enough for me.

Major had helped me trough shit too and at some point I started to talk to my animal partner. I wasn't very good with people, hell we aren't gonna mention that I didn't see anyone since the attack at Atlanta. It was good though, I liked the silence and I felt like Major understood everything I said. Two days ago I found some new clothes too; (the pic at the top) black military pants with a black tank top that showed my scars on my stomach. I found a thigh/leg gun holster in a gun shop which I was obsessed with. Since then my Taurus was with me at all times, the same with my katana that was currently on my back.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

I hummed my favourite song as I tapped my fingers to the beat on the steering wheel while I drove alongside the highway. Major sat at the passenger seat while he looked out the open window to enjoy the gushing wind. He had his tongue out which made me smile, being happy that he could enjoy something at least. I'm not sure where the hell I am or where im heading to even when though I laid my eyes on Fort Benning.

That plan got crossed out after I started planning because I realised that Fort Benning would be one of the places that would be overrun first. The loud ass guns would attract every living corpse nearby, even the ones that were miles away too. I'm pretty sure they would use grenades and rocket launchers as well which....yeah. I think you get it. Instead of my guns which had silencers on I used the katana because it's easier; I don't waste bullets and it doesn't make a sound.

"Shit.." I muttered when I saw the highway full of abandon cars. It didn't seem like there was a way to get trough but on the other hand I could be overseeing something. I parked the truck some miles away from the cars, pulling the key out of the ignition before I hopped out. Major jumped down after me and I closed the door. I slid the katana out and tightened my grip around the handle. There was no one in the cars besides corpses and most of it looked like it got looted a while ago.

I smiled in front of me as I saw that some people 'opened' the street to get trough. Once I turned around to go back, my eyes met with a message on a dusty windshield. There was food and water too. The message said that 'they' would come here everyday. »..Sophia.« I read out loud before I looked at Major who was staring at the windshield as well.