𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᴴᴵᴿᵀʸ⁻ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ

Daryl was currently working on the RV, which stood in front of the house from Rick

Daryl was currently working on the RV, which stood in front of the house from Rick. We started to pack our stuff, what we needed for a few days if things go wrong. Denise made her way over to us. »Here, homemade oat cake. Complex carbohydrates, omega-3s.« She explained and I raised my eyebrows. »Nah, 'm good. We're gonna make a pit stop. I'll pick up somethin' then.« The archer answered, flickering his gaze from time to time to the woman.

»Like rabies?« The blonde spoke up, seeming a little pissed and I snorted because of the question. I covered my mouth and looked at the ground once I saw the both look at me. »Is this 'cause I tried to get you that stuff?« my lover asked, looking at her. Denise nodded. »And you remind me of someone I used to know.« she said before there was a brief silence. »Well.. I hope it tastes better than it looks, 'cause it looks like shit.« He rasped, stuffing the bag in his pocket.

»Shit is still better than road kill, unless you like rabies better?« I smirked, looking at Denise who winked at me before leaving. »Bitch.« I heard Daryl mutter and I dramatically fake gasped. »What did you just call your beautiful, wonderful and badass girlfriend?« I asked, crossing my arms and looking at his face. He even had the audacity to smirk. »A bitch.« He repeated, tossing the cloth at me. »At least I'm your bitch?« I questioned, stifling a laugh and throwing the cloth back at him. The archer came closer, planting a kiss to my lips. »My bitch.« He muttered, kissing me again.

»Be right back.« I whispered as I saw Rick walking to his son and I made my way over there to then. »A kid with a messed-up face probably wouldn't make the best first impression anyway.« I heard Carl say and my smile faded. Judith waved at me and I immediately felt the happiness and joy flow through me. Rick walked past me, his hand on my shoulder and I gave him a nod. »Don't say that about yourself. You're badass.« I spoke up while stroking over my niece's head.

He smiled, huffing out a chuckle. »Right. Aunt?« Carl started before hesitantly asking. I hummed, letting baby Judith play with my fingers. »Take care of dad and Michonne. Of course the others as well.« He confessed, making me look at him. »I will don't worry.« I smiled while saying that. »Let's chew up some asphalt.« I heard Abraham's voice and I sighed. »Be careful.« my nephew spoke, slowly moving in for a hug. I hugged him back, careful of not hurting Judith. »You too. Protect your brother.« I responded, giving a kiss to the baby's head.

She gave me a wave which almost melted my heart and I hesitantly turned around and got into the RV after my lover. Maggie called out to me and I sat down beside her. »I, well we wanted to tell you something.« She started, looking at Glenn who sat on the other side of her, smiling. I raised my eyebrow and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach. Of course, I didn't feel anything but the gesture made it obvious what she tried to tell me. »Holy shit. Really?!« I beamed before putting my arms around her. She hugged me back, giggling.