𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸ

»Rick! Come down here! We need to talk

»Rick! Come down here! We need to talk.« The Governor exclaimed. Why did he decided to attack after a month? »It's not up to me! There's a council now! They run this place!« Rick shouted back. The Governor asked if Hershel was on the council. There was a brief moment before the car door opened and the elderly man stepped out.

We widened our eyes. Maggie and Beth had tears in their eyes. »What about Michonne? She on the council, too?« He asked and the woman got out of the car as well. I cursed under my breath. Rick told him that he doesn't make decisions anymore. »You're making the decisions today, Rick. Come down here. Let's... Let's have that talk.« The Governor spoke.

Rick nodded to himself before he turned towards me and Daryl. It was a very wrong idea, sending him there alone while he has thousand guns pointed at him. Maybe a talk really would help though and he sort of changed. Maybe that's why he didn't attack for a month. That was just theories though, everything could go wrong instantly. Daryl nodded and I just sighed, looking at the ground.

Rick told Carl that we could do it but seriously? I'm not fully sure we can. Grimes walked through the open fence, Daryl closing it behind him. »We can't take 'em all on. We'll go through the admin buildin', through the woods like we planned. We ain't got the numbers no more. When's the last time someone checked the stash on the bus?« the archer declared having his eyes still on Rick. I didn't answer to his question not just because I didn't know but because I had a plan.

I am going to make sure that son of a bitch is going to burn in hell. After I walked off towards the car, I opened the door and grabbed the rifle and my katana that I left there. Once closing it I rushed inside, jumping down the stairs. As I went into my room I grabbed the duffle bag from under my bed. I shoved the rifle and katana in there. Some small packages with bullets in them was there too.

The three water bottles which stood on the table got placed in the duffle bag as well. If we need to leave my bag is ready. There was a polaroid picture on the wall which Carl took. Me and Major were on the picture, smiling. I let out a shaky breath and put it into the duffle bag. The sniper I had was laying on the bed because I was going to use it on The Governor. The hunting set which I had for emergency if we got robbed or some shit was still in the bag.

The knife was in my combat boot and the handgun was in my holster. I grabbed my clothes and shoved them in the duffle bag before putting on the military jacket I had. Once I walked through the common room I stopped for a moment looking at the food. I decided not to take any because the others would need it more. Besides if I was hungry I could go out hunting. This time without Major though..

As I walked outside I dropped my duffle bag next to the door before grabbing my sniper. Daryl was distributing guns to the others while I approached them. Carl and some of the others put their guns in the holes of the fence. I placed the sniper on the ground, me laying on my stomach as I was looking through the scope. It didn't take long to search for The Governor and the red dot was perfectly on his head.