𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᴴᴵᴿᵀʸ⁻ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ

Me, Daryl, Carl, Jesus and Rick were on our way to the so called Kingdom

Me, Daryl, Carl, Jesus and Rick were on our way to the so called Kingdom. Jesus had told us that it was a settlement and the leader was called the King. On the way there I got told about Olivia and Spencer. That fucker wanted to betray us or some shit and got killed. He deserved it. But not Olivia. Rick had told me about Carol as well, that she left a note which basically said she couldn't do it anymore; the killing. Morgan went after her through. I understood her but why would she leave? Doesn't she want to be with us anymore?

Dixon had laid his hand on my thigh, noticing I was zoning out. A sigh escaped me and my eyes faced his. »She's fine out there. Always was.« he muttered, squeezing my thigh reassuringly. »I'm not worried about that but.. why would she leave? Why have a new start without us.. her family.« I answered a bit hesitant. I crossed my arms, huffing while looking to the front. Rick had his eyes on me for a second before he faced the road again.

»Don't worry about her for now. We need you, Y/N.« He spoke up and I nodded even though he wasn't looking at me. »I know. Sorry.« I replied, mumbling the apology. »You don't need to be sorry. It's understandable.« Rick said, smiling slightly as he glanced at me through the mirror. I offered him a small smile back as an understanding. Jesus intervened, telling Rick to stop which he did. The guy was the first to step out, Rick following him.

I opened the door before I got out as well. »You said it's called "the Kingdom"?« Rick asked, placing his hands on his waist. »Yeah. I didn't name it.« Jesus responded, shrugging. I looked around, not seeing anything that seemed like a settlement. There were just abandoned buildings and cars. »Why did we stop here? I don't see shit.« I spoke up, going through my hair and meeting their eyes again. »Well, technically, we're already here. I mean, we're always here, but here we are.. at the Kingdom.« Jesus answered me and I raised an eyebrow.

I think my brain didn't got used to too much to talking and I couldn't quite comprehend what he said but I ignored it. »Well, it's outer edge.« he added, pointing around. »I noticed.« I mumbled before the archer chimed in. »Hey, the hell we waitin' on?« he questioned and I shrugged. Jesus suddenly pointed to a direction telling us that we are waiting for "them". I turned to where he pointed at, seeing two guys on beautiful cream coloured horses.

»Who dares to trespass on the sovereign land of the... oh, shit.« the guy on the left called and I had to hide my smile. What is this? Some kind of roleplay? »Jesus, is that you?« He added and Jesus just waved at them with a grin. The other guy asked who we are and for a second I forgot that Jesus had an actual name as I heard him say "Paul". Daryl and Carl stepped out, coming towards us. After Jesus greeted the guy who was called Richard, he got asked who we were again.

He could just ask us but seems like he didn't want to. »This is Rick Grimes. He's the leader of a like-minded community. These are some of his people. We would like to request an audience with King Ezekiel.« He introduced us in a short way before another car approached. Rosita was driving and Tara, Michonne and Sasha sat in there as well. Richard got down from his horse and approached us, telling the women to get out of the car so they did. The guy asked Jesus how like-minded we were.