𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᴺᴵᴺᴱ

After that intense talk with the prisoners I handed Daryl his angel wings vest back, telling him that I would change into something before they disappeared

After that intense talk with the prisoners I handed Daryl his angel wings vest back, telling him that I would change into something before they disappeared. I walked into my cell once Carl opened the door for me. Major immediately greeted me and followed me around. I put another tank top on and ruffled Majors fur. »I'm sorry that I am neglecting you, buddy.« I apologised to him while washing my hands with the wet cloth that T-Dog gave me.

Major just rubbed his body against my leg before sitting down and looking up. I gave him a smile and a kiss on his head. I didn't want him with me when we were around many walkers because I was scared to lose him. I may not show my love towards him that much but I know I would hate myself if Major died trough some walkers.

As I walked out, towards the cell Hershel was in, I saw Maggie leaving. Glenn gave me a quick smile which I respectfully returned. I looked at Carol and knelt next to her, looking at Hershel. »Any better?« I muttered while sighing. »I stopped the bleeding.« Carol answered before smiling at me. »You look like shit.« She added and I snorted while shaking my head. »I was about to say you do too but you look beautiful even in this situation.« I said, the four of us letting a chuckle out.

»Food's here.« We heard T-Dog call out and the door unlock. Carl asked him what he got and T answered him »Canned beef, canned corn, canned cans.«. You practically could hear in his voice and the way he phrased it that he rolled his eyes. I smiled at his response as he continued »There's a lot more where this came from.«. Lori stood up, struggling a bit because of her baby bump in the way but she managed and walked where Glenn stood. »Any change?« Rick asked as I turned my head to him, seeing he had two sacks full of food in his hands.

»Bleeding is under control, no fever, but his breath is laboured, and his pulse is way down and he hasn't opened his eyes yet.« my sister declared, looking from time to time towards Hershel. »Take my cuffs, put them on him. I'm not taking any chances.« Rick said turning away so Glenn could grab them. Once he did Rick walked away, Lori close behind him. I stood up, putting a hand on Glenns shoulder when he passed me to go to Hershel. He squeezed my hand and gave me a smile before slowly grasping the wrist of Hershel.

I leaned against the door frame when the guys passed to go help the prisoners clear a cell block. Daryl came through the door, flicking Carl's sheriff hat before walking towards me. The archer nodded at me once he was close enough for him to hear me whispering. »No bleeding out, no fever but his pulse and breath are a bit of a problem.« I told him and he gave me the typical Daryl-grunting as a response. »The pricks lied about 'a little bit of food is left'. They had a shit ton of it.« He muttered while fixing his crossbow. I scoffed at his answer and looked at the direction of Carl. Rick was in my sight now and motioned with his hand that Daryl should go to him.

»Grimes over there wants you to move your ass over to him.« I said, smirking. The archer looked at Rick and nodded before he looked at me. »You sure, you don' wanna come?« Daryl asked, shifting his gaze from the ground to my eyes. I nodded »I think you guys can handle them. I want to spend some time with the others and be present when Hershel wakes up.«. He hummed and ruffled my hair. Daryl walked away with a smirk as I flipped him off, fixing my hair. Once I turned around Maggie walked over to me. She gave me a sad smile when she saw me and I winked.