𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᶠᴼᵁᴿ

{ TW: mentioning rape, torture }

Everyone's faces turned to the stranger and got closer to look at him

Everyone's faces turned to the stranger and got closer to look at him. He was passed out and had a red cloth around his eyes. »Let's talk, but not out here.« Rick said before walking into the direction of the house. As everyone got in, we settled down in the dining room. I leaned against a window. »We couldn't just leave him behind. He would've bled out, if he lived that long.« Rick spoke up, one foot in the chair as he propped himself up. »It's gotten bad in town.« Glenn added, playing with his fingers while avoiding eye contact with Maggie.

»What do we do with him?« Andrea asked but Hershel intervened as Rick was about to answer »I repaired his calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage. Won't be on his feet for at least a week.«. The elderly man cleaned his hands with a green cloth. »When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way.« Rick replied. Daryl came in, nodding to Carol while Andrea asked »Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers?«.

Before I let anyone answer I spoke up »That's what I was about to say. Why leaving him for the walkers when we can put him out of his misery?«. I'm not the one for killing someone random but what should we do with him? He could be anything but nice. If he knows where this farm is we're fucked. »He'll have a fighting chance.« Rick answered as Daryl leaned against the wall. »Just gonna let him go? He knows where we are.« Shane said.

My eyes switched to Shane before towards Rick. »He was blindfolded the whole way here. He's not a threat.« He said. »That's what you say now, who knows what will happen if he gets a weapon in his grips.« I intervened while crossing my arms. »Exactly. How many of them where there? You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage, but they just ain't gonna come looking?« Shane -surprisingly- agreed with me. »They left him for dead. No one is looking.« Rick got louder. »We should still post a guard.« T-Dog chimed in. »He's out cold right now, will be for hours.« Hershel spoke. 

»You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy.« Shane started before walking off snorting »Look at this, folks! We back in fantasy land!« he continued. Hershel got fed up and walked after him. »We haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet. Let me make this perfectly clear once and for all. This is my farm. I wanted you gone. Rick talked me out of it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So do us both a favour. Keep your mouth shut.« Hershel said and I had to hide my smile.

Shane deserved every word that got thrown at him just now. Speaking of which, he sighed before leaving the house. »Look, we're not gonna do anything about it today. Let's just cool off.« Rick said while Andrea walked off, being the first one after Shane that left. Which got me curious. Andrea and Shane have been a bit too close. I walked out as well, Major close behind me.