𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ

My gaze searched for something that T-Dog looked at

My gaze searched for something that T-Dog looked at. I walked over to him and saw Rick and Hershel holding two walkers on a snare pole. Jimmy was clapping his hands so they focused on him. I ran first, faster than the others because of my army experience. »What is that?« I heard Shane behind me. »What is that?« he repeated and after that I heard Lori call out to Shane which didn't make him stop.

I pushed the gate open so the others wouldn't need to do it before rushing over to Rick. »What the hell are you doing?« I asked curiously. Rick isn't the guy to hold walkers as pets. At least thats what I thought. »Y/N, just back off.« Rick answered. »Why do your people have guns?« Hershel asked while looking at Rick before his eyes switched to the walker he had on his snare pole. »Are you kidding me? You see?« Shane yelled, circling around them and pointing to Hershel »You see what they're holding onto?«.

The elderly man looked at Shane »I see who I'm holding onto.« I feel like smoke is about to come out of my ears. What is all this? »Nah, man, you don't.« Shane replied. Glenn had his shotgun ready. The walker from Hershel began to almost grab Jimmy but he jumped away. »Shane, just let us do this and then we can talk.« Rick shouted over the groaning of the walkers. »What you want to talk about, Rick?« Shane asked while jumping away from the male walker that almost grabbed him too.

»These things ain't sick. They're not people. They're dead.« He said, continuing to circle them like a lion does with its prey »Ain't gonna feel nothing for them 'cause all they do, they kill! These things right here, they're the things that killed Amy.« As Shane mentioned that name, Andrea nodded. »They killed Otis. They're gonna kill all of us.« He continued. »Shane, shut the fuck up!« I shouted at him, while sliding my katana out, ready to kill the walkers if they got to near to anybody. Major growled at the walkers.

»Hey, Hershel, man, let me ask you something.« Shane began talking again while grabbing his handgun and pulling it out »Could a living, breathing person, could they walk away from this?« He loaded his handgun, his eyes looking at Hershel before he shot the female walker three times. Almost everybody ducked. »Woah!« I heard Glenn. Daryl had his shotgun close to the male walkers head that Rick held onto. »Stop it!« Rick yelled.

»That's three rounds in the chest. Could someone who's alive, could they just take that? Why is it still coming?« Shane asked pointing at the female walker before shooting two rounds at the walker »That's its heart, its lungs. Why is it still coming?« He asked again before shooting the female two more times. »Shane, enough!« I shouted, taking a few steps forward as I tightened my grip around the katana's handle. »Yeah, you're right. That is enough.« Shane spoke to me while walking over to the walker and shooting it in the head.