𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᴱᴺ

I followed Carl, Maggie, Hershel and Beth seeing that one walker was about to grab him

I followed Carl, Maggie, Hershel and Beth seeing that one walker was about to grab him. I slid the katana out and chopped his head off. »Close the door with the crutch!« I exclaimed before turning around seeing Major at my sisters side. I ran towards them, killing about four walkers on the way. Major rushed up the stairs as I pushed Lori gently through before I closed the door. Walkers started to line up at the walls and I ran up the stairs following them.

Once we wanted to go to our cells, multiple walkers came out, snarling. »No, this way!« I exclaimed forcing Lori to go forward through the door that lead to the corridors. I closed that door behind me before grabbing Lori's hand. We walked quietly trough the halls as suddenly an alarm started to blare through the halls. »What the fuck?« I whispered and the brunette tightened her grip around my hand. »No, no, no. This is bad.« Lori said growing more nervous. Major stood close always next to my legs while we walked around the corner before stopping. Lori suddenly started to support herself against the wall, clenching her hands.

»Shit, can you keep up?« I muttered loud enough for her to hear. »Something's not alright.« She answered and I put my free hand on her shoulder. »I think the baby's coming.« She exhaled and I slid my katana back, placing my arm around her. I was beyond nervous and on edge. The alarm was blaring and walkers ran around which means someone was against us or we have a new visitor. Lori was about to birth a baby because of the stress and I don't even fucking know if the others survived. I heard loud snarling coming from the front so I swirled back around, turning around a corner. Major got in the front, leading us. Once he heard walkers approach at the next corner he ran towards us before looking at a door and scratching it.

I opened it, letting Lori and Major in first before I followed them, closing the door. Major trotted off, looking if there were some walkers and I helped Lori walk down the metal stairs. She grabbed onto the chains on the wall before gasping and clenching her teeth together, making me curse under my breath. I don't know how to help her if she gives birth. Do I look like I have ever done it? I am most definitely not ready for this. All the information I know is from books, tv shows and the medical lessons in the army. »What are those alarms?« my sister asked bringing me out of my thoughts. »Don't worry about it, the door is closed and we are save here.« I tried reassuring her while helping her walk.

»I need you to lay down.« I said and she refused, telling me the baby is coming. »I don't think we can go back to Hershel, Lori. We can't risk it. You need to give birth to this baby here.« I declared as sweat drops rolled down my face from the tension. Major was sitting down, whining at the scene in front of him. My sister just nodded before she began to pant. »Let's lay you down and get your pants off.« I demanded her and she nodded before doing so. I helped Lori get her pants off and Major walked over to the brunette laying down next to her.