𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᵂᴱᴸⱽᴱ

The walkers started to bang on the door and out of a sudden another guy was with us

The walkers started to bang on the door and out of a sudden another guy was with us. The thing that confused me though is that he exclaimed he would call the cops. Rick told him he was a cop and lowered his weapons as Michonne told him to shut him up. It didn't work, that bastard kept on shouting which attracted more walkers.

I slowly walked behind the man while he was focused on Rick and before he could shoot him I kicked into the back of his legs and pushed his gun down that got off. There was a hole in the ground and I immediately got the man in chokehold. »You're attracting more walkers, shut the hell up!« I whisper-shouted. Suddenly the guy got free from my grip and ran towards the door where the walkers snarled, banging on the door. Michonne stopped him by piercing her katana through the strangers chest.

Daryl looked through the gape of the wooden planks before turning to us »Remember the Alamo?«. Rick answered him by telling Daryl to help him with the door. »You've gotta be kidding me.« Oscar said, realising what they were about to do. »He's dead. Y/N, check the back.« Rick replied to Oscar before ordering me. I immediately rushed to the back door, slightly opening it and noticing no walkers. »Clear.« I said and Rick began to count down from three.

Once Michonne opened the door and the guys pushed the corpse through, they instantly went for it. Daryl locked the door while I opened the other one for the others to go through. We ran after Michonne with successfully not being noticed by the walkers as they kept on feeding themselves. Till we got to the town the sun began to set. We waited some time though since it is better in the dark to attack.

We were crouched behind a car, looking at a wall and gate of the so called Woodbury. The guards were on the walls, scanning their surroundings but luckily not noticing us. I put my sniper on the front of the car carefully and looked through the scope but there was nothing to special. Nothing that the others couldn't see. Out of a sudden Michonne walked off and Rick whispered after her but she ignored it.

Did she betray us and leave us here? Or did she have some sort of plan? We didn't know and that made us even more nervous. »Alright, we need to downsize.« Rick declared, pulling his gun over his head and changing it with Oscar. »Ain't no way we're gonna check in all 'em buildings, not with all 'em guards there.« Daryl intervened while checking his gun. Before we could move there was a snap behind us and we pointed our weapons directly where it came from.

It was Michonne, mouthing 'this way' before walking off. Rick and Daryl looked at each other but my instincts trust that woman and I instantly followed her. We were it seemed like the side of the town. The door to a house was open and we slowly went through, looking around. It seemed like a storage of some sort with Boxes, Glasses and detergent in the shelves. There was tables and chairs too. »This is where you were held?« Rick asked while I rushed to the window, pulling the curtain slightly back and glancing through.

I saw innocent people walking around talking to each other like the world never went to shit before. The archer came over to me and watched the people as well before turning around. »Thought you said there was a curfew?« He asked while Rick glanced outside as well. »The street is packed during the day. Those are stragglers.« Michonne responded and I sighed. »If anyone comes in here, we're fucked. We gotta move.« I stated, looking at the others. Rick and Oscar nodded in agreement.