𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᶠᴼᴿᵀʸ⁻ᴼᴺᴱ

I didn't think "going home" would mean chase after the Saviors

I didn't think "going home" would mean chase after the Saviors. We were following a big creme-coloured military truck that didn't had a roof. Rick was behind us with his car. I grabbed the sniper from my back once the flap from the car hanged down, revealing a guy with a machine type of gun. Daryl swerved to the side to not get hit as I laid the end of the sniper on his shoulder, aiming at the Savior. The bullet successfully hit the guy, leaving only the driver to live.

My lover slowed down and let Rick to the front. We saw how he drove next to the car before jumping to the Savior. It didn't take long that the guy was thrown out of the vehicle. Daryl and I saw the car with Rick inside crash, driving down the hill next to the road. We stopped and hopped down from the bike and looked at the wreck. The car was laying on its side and our friend was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly the leaves were rustling and the faint voice from him was heard. Rick was climbing up the hill to us before the archer went to pull him up.

»We got the guns.« Rick breathed out, nodding to himself and I sighed heavily at that. »You look like shit.« the archer muttered, his eyes on the truck. Rick looked himself up and down slowly before I nodded at the Savior on the ground. »Let's go see if this asshole's alive.« I spoke up and they nodded. Rick pulled his Colt Python out, pointing it at him. »Your people back in the chemical plant.. did you win?« he asked and the Savior turned over on his back, groaning and letting out shuddered breaths.

»No one did.« He answered, looking up at us. »The hell's that supposed to mean?« Daryl asked to which the guy just let out coughs. He didn't like that so he pointed his handgun at him, repeating his question. »Everyone's dead.« the Savior replied weakly. »Bullshit.« the archer muttered and stood up straight again. »There's no one else? You're the only one?« I questioned and he turned to me. »Me. The King. The Axe Man. And a short-haired psycho lady.« he responded to me and we three looked at each other. Carol, Jerry and Ezekiel. Did the others from the Kingdom really die...?

»You did this.« The Savior spat, his breathing getting ragged. »My people..your people..they're all gone.« As if he would read my mind he answered my question that was in my head. I turned, taking a few steps away. Our numbers got shorter. Shit...how did Ezekiel feel? My eyes looked at the wreck and I made my way down. The closer I got the more I heard and saw liquid pouring out of it which was actually a big problem. This thing will blow in a few minutes. The guys followed after me as I went to the guns.

They grabbed a box and laid it on the ground before Rick opened it. There was dynamite in there, could be useful so I took the duffle bag that I saw and threw it at them. »We can use these now.« Daryl stated as I picked up a box with about five to six rifles in there, bringing them a couple metres away from the car. »Well, think about it. There ain't no Kingdom no more.« he continued as I grabbed two boxes of Munition and walking to the box with rifles. »Yeah.« Rick responded like he didn't quite understand the archer.