𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀʸ⁻ᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ

A couple of days went by and we were getting more and more used to this place

A couple of days went by and we were getting more and more used to this place. We were on a supply run and I got new clothes. One of the pants and tank tops I got is what I am wearing right now (pic on the top). Now on that exact run I lost my precious knife. Can you believe that? Aiden went on about using our guns but I ignored him and went with my knife. It was all fine and dandy till a small herd came over to greet us. That bastard pushed me back to make me run and I left the knife in its forehead.

We didn't go back, first because we didn't know if the herd was still there or not and second of all I am not going back just because of a knife, even though I loved it. I went with Tara on a mini supply run to a hunter store and I found a new baby for me (pic on top.). It was bigger than the last one I had so it is a bit of a pain in the ass when it touches my leg, in my boot. The people from Alexandria didn't suspect anything, like about the secret meetings and that Carol stole the guns. About the gun. Look, I still have it, for safety purposes.

Daryl told me to keep it as well, it would make him feel less worried about people trying to attack me. He knows I can handle them even though I don't have a handgun on me but to make him and the others feel better, I kept it. Over the past days I blended in more with the people, like Carol said she is invisible. That's what I was as well, which I found good. No one notices me. There was a tiny demon in the back of my head that tells me they don't want to do anything with me. It kind of stings to hear that, let me tell you that. The archer worked on the bike in Aaron's and Eric's garage and in my free time I was there to chill or stalk my boyfriend.

I didn't know I was into men working on motorcycles but once he started doing shit on it, holy fuck. He looked concentrated, sometimes he cursed under his breath or wiped the sweat from his forehead. People would probably think I am crazy for finding that attractive but I, don't, care. Daryl sometimes asked me to make sure if things went the right way, because he knows I know my ways with cars and bikes. It was a nice feeling that he was in his own little world but still asked me for things. It felt like he wanted me in his personal bubble, and I fucking admired that.

I grew close with the couple, Aaron and Eric. Most of my time I spent there and it turned out we have so many things in common. Half of the bottle of whiskey I stole was wasted to us four and I can't think of one time I laughed hard like that. It was a genuine laugh, a real ass laugh. My heart started to ache a bit once the archer and Aaron told us they are going away for a few days to try and recruit people. I felt happy for them, especially for Daryl because I knew he felt out of place here, that he thought he didn't fit in this community.

Still, seeing him not for days, not feeling his touch or hear him talk, hell even the usual groan he makes sounds unbearable to me. Eric seemed to think the same way. He told me that's why he volunteered to join the category; recruiting new people. The man didn't think he would be the best at the job but he wanted to be close to his boyfriend which melted my heart, once I heard him say that. I even thought about hiding a part from the bike so he stays for a few more days but still in the end he would go away some day, so I didn't.