☆ You both meet again/Getting closer ☆

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

You both met again on your first mission.

Only you and Boboiboy were assigned for this mission and let's just say.....you were hella awakward at first but soon started to get comfortable when he started a conversation with you, telling all about the silly things which happened during their past missions making you laugh.

"And then both me and Ochobot shouted it's made of dead lizard and Gopal's face became so pale after hearing that, that he began throwing up-"

"OMG!! Hahahaha!!!"

The mission went smoothly until you both returned back from the mission and Yaya and ying teased the hell outta you making you blush like crazy.

• Quake •

You met him again in your school, he was assigned to show you around the school. He was really happy to meet you again and you were more than happy to meet him as he was the only one in this whole school whom you knew.

He showed you the whole school and introduced you to his friends.

"Well, that was quiet the whole"

"Yeah, thanks quake!"

"No problem at all. Hey! wanna grab lunch with me?"

"Sure!"

• Thunderstorm •

You both met each other again at the TAPOPS base. He was first a bit annoyed by your talkative nature but soon got comfortable around you and even started to take part in the conversation a bit and even laughed sometimes.

Little did he knew that Gopal, Fang and Cyclone and Blaze were stalking them wide-eyed.

Fang- "Well....this is new"

Cyclone- "Is it just me or is he really laughing? We are not dreaming right?"

Fang- "Nope, he is indeed laughing"

Gopal- "But how is this possible?! If any of us talk nonsense for more than 1 minute straight then he just explodes but...but why not with (Y/n) ?"

Blaze- "That girl's amazing!"

Fang- "Heh, I know....she is my friend afterall.

• Cyclone •

You both met each other again when you got your history project and he was your project partner.

During the whole project time in the library he annoyed the hell outta you by telling about absolute nonsense.

"(Y/n)? Why are spiders scared of being stepped on by human even though they had more legs-"

"OMG Cy! Shut up!!"

• Blaze •

You both met eachother in your maths class. Turns out he is your bench mate and he was more than happy to meet you as you were the only one who could make him understand the sums in a very easy way unlike the teacher.

"Now if you cross multiply it with 7 then you get the reasult of x "

"Ahhh...now I get it. Seriously (Y/n) I am telling you when Papa Zola explained it, I swear it sounded like Shakespeare's play!!"

• Ice •

You both met each other again when you visited Tok Aba's cafe.

When his eyes locked with you, both of your face lit up. You were a bit surprised to find out that it was Ice's grandfather's cafe.

"So....how do you like the hot chocolate??"

"It's great Ice!!"

• Thorn •

You both met again when you were walking your dog late at evening when suddenly your dog's lace escaped from your grip and he sped off.

You ran along with him to find out he was hovering over Thorn, licking his face mercilessly.

"Woah! Your dog really likes me (Y/n)"

"Haha....seems like it"

• Solar •

You both regularly met up in the library after school for you tution lessons and because of him your grades were improving too as well.

"Thank you so much Solar! And sorry that you had to spend your time with me-"

"Don't say that! I'd rather spend time with you than with my fangirls", he winked, "and you're welcome~"

~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it!
Bye!

Note: In this book if your age is not mentioned at the very beginning of any chapter, then please assume that you are between the age group of (16-19), same goes with the other characters as well.