☆ When you have a Nightmare - Blaze ☆

Series request: S1r1t1

______________________

In the depths of the night, (Y/n) found herself trapped once again in the chilling nightmare. The edge of a cliff loomed before her, and a bottomless abyss stretched out beneath.

 A powerful force seemed to beckon her closer, whispering secrets of her inner struggles and desires conflicting with societal expectations.

As the dream repeated itself, (Y/n)'s distress grew, and she unintentionally disturbed her boyfriend, Blaze, who slept peacefully beside her. 

Stirring from his slumber, he reached out and gently shook her awake. 

Concern etched across his face, he whispered, "Hey, (Y/n), are you okay?"

Blinking away the remnants of the nightmare, (Y/n) attempted to brush it off. 

"Oh, it's nothing, Blaze," she murmured, not wanting to trouble him with her recurring nightmares. She didn't want to burden him with her internal struggles.

But Blaze could sense her unease, the tension that lingered in the air. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her close and said softly, "You know you can talk to me, right? I'm here for you, no matter what."

(Y/n) sighed, torn between her stubbornness and her need for comfort. She had always been hesitant to share her fears and anxieties, afraid of burdening others with her problems. 

Yet, deep down, she longed for someone who could understand and support her.

Finally, unable to bear the weight any longer, she relented. "Blaze, I've been having this nightmare for a while now," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's always the same.