☆ When they catches you singing ☆

[ In this scenario, you both live together.
Also make sure to play the videos for vibe.]

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

Under the influence - Chris Brown

[ The above song is in female Nightcore version so that you can imagine yourshelves singing. ]

You were relaxing at your house, laying on the couch and playing on your phone. It was quite in the house so you decided to play some songs.

Turning on the speaker, you started your favourite play list on spotify and decided to let it on shuffle mode. After a few songs, Under the Influence started playing...one of your favourite songs.

Smiling slightly, you sat up from your couch and began singing. It was almost like it changed your mood. Your speakers were blasting so loud that you didn't hear boboiboy coming in.

As soon as he entered the room, he froze...completely. He was surprised as how well you sang, mostly because he never heard you sing.

"And you be like
Baby, who cares?
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place
You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't kno-"

You couldn't finish the verse cause as soon as you opened your eyes while dancing which happened to be facing the door,you blushed deeply, your mouth staying open.

"B-Boiboiboy...", you whispered, the music still playing as you stared at him. He closed the door, walking up to you.

" I thought you were some angel...", Boboiboy said gently holding you by your waist and kissing you. Already a blushing mess, you kissed back, the music being the background.

• Quake •

Bad Liar - Imagine Dragons

[ The above song is in female Nightcore version so that you can imagine yourshelves singing. ]

You were sitting on the couch and watched in amusement as Blaze and solar yelled at eachother. Quake stood and just watched them shaking his head with a blank expression.

"These maggots....", Quake mumbled which made you giggle. You got up from the couch and went into Quake's room for some peace. Finally when you found one, you plugged in your ear pods and began playing Imagine Dragons play list.

You shut your eyes and your lips began to pour out the lyrics when Bad Liar came up.

" So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see
Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe
But I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know
Now you know
I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, yo-"

"What makes you say that? I do see a paradise though."

Your eyes sprung open as you turned around and looked to see Quake looking at you before closing his room door.