☆ Confession - Blaze ☆

You were currently heading towards Blaze's house. You both were assigned to a maths project and he decided to complete it at his house. You were confused as to why he choosed the date to complete the project so late.

You knocked on the door and got greeted by your best friend Cyclone.

"Wazzup?"

"Yo! Came here for the project?", he asked letting you in.

"Yup! What about yours?"

"Well just so you know, you both are the last one to finish", he smirked.

"What?! You all completed?"

"Yup! Too bad you got a lazy ass as your project partner"

"Geeze"

"Well that's good, more time to spend with your CRuSh then??", he smirked making you blush.

"Shut UP!!"

Yup, that shit head best friend  of yours knew about your crush since he once heard you sleep talking.

You were about to hit him in the head when suddenly Solar and Quake appeared.

"Oh hi (Y/n)!"

"Here for the project?"

"Hello to both of you too. And yup I am!"

Then you noticed something different in their dressing.

"Are you all going somewhere??"

"Yeah, actually. We all are going to Papa Zola's house."

"Oh....what about Blaze?"

"Well he would be staying since he didn't finish his project "

"Ahhh....I feel bad"

"Don't be....he deserves for being so late even after he got such an amazing project partner", Solar sighed dramatically making you laugh.

"Okay now, cut it out! The others have already headed out. We were waiting for your arrival. Now that your here, we shall go as well", Quake said.

"Okay!"

"Lock the doors ok? We won't be home tonight  so you both can finish your project peacefully. If he bothers you then don't hesitate to hit hi-"

"Okay! Okay! Quake, she understood! Come on lets go!", Cyclone deadpanned.

The three of them said their byes while Cy winked at you smirking. Oh how much you wanted to kick his ass.

You sighed before walking up the stairs towards his room. You knocked on the door but there was no response.

"Hey Blaze!", you called but still no response.

You decided to just step in. You both have been in eachothers room before too so just suddenly barging in was a common thing.