☆ Starry Love - Boboiboy || Christmas AU ☆

(Y/n) struggled to lift the big box filled with Christmas decorations. She let out a groan, feeling the weight bearing down on her small frame. 

"Boboiboy, why is this so heavy?" she called out to her boyfriend, Boboiboy Thunderstorm, who was nearby.

Boboiboy turned towards (Y/n), a concerned expression on his face. 

"Oh no, it might be too heavy for you," he said, quickly coming to her side and taking the box from her. 

He looked at her with a soft glare, a mixture of worry and playfulness in his eyes. 

"Who asked you to lift it? I don't want you hurting yourself."

Pouting, (Y/n) replied, "I wanted to help, you."

Boboiboy chuckled, realizing her stubbornness. 

"Alright, but let's not handle these heavy things. I don't want you to injure yourself. Come with me."

He led (Y/n) towards the Christmas tree, finding a suitable spot for the box. 

"Okay, let's start," Boboiboy said, placing the box on the floor. (Y/n) and Boboiboy began the joyful task of decorating the Christmas tree, surrounded by a mix of familiar faces.

(Y/n) held up the shining star that was meant for the top of the tree. 

"I want to put this star on top," she declared, her eyes filled with excitement.

Boboiboy smiled at her enthusiasm and gently lifted her up by her waist. (Y/n) giggled, feeling her heart flutter as he effortlessly held her. With a bright smile, she carefully placed the star on the highest branch of the tree. 

"Yessss!!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight as Boboiboy set her back on the ground. His heart warmed at the sight of her joy.

"Hey, look how beautiful the tree is," (Y/n) said, her eyes sparkling with delight as she admired their work.

Boboiboy wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm hug. 

"Not as beautiful as you, (Y/n). Merry Christmas," he whispered, his voice filled with affection.

"Merry Christmas, Boboiboy," (Y/n) replied, her voice filled with love and happiness. She leaned against him, relishing in the warmth and comfort of his embrace.

As (Y/n) and Boboiboy sat there, lost in their embrace and the tranquility of the night, a gentle breeze rustled through the trees. The cool air carried the faint sound of carolers singing in the distance, adding a touch of enchantment to the moment.

(Y/n) looked up at the sky, captivated by the shimmering stars. 

"Boboiboy, do you ever wonder what the future holds for us?" she asked, her voice filled with a mix of curiosity and anticipation.

Boboiboy turned his gaze to her, his eyes reflecting the glimmer of the stars. 

"I do, (Y/n). And you know what? I believe our future will be as bright and beautiful as this Christmas night."