☆ What he likes about you ☆

I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He likes your self-confidence very much. He likes how are you not afraid to stand up for your friends and give your own opinion.

He also loves your lap so he could lay on it and how you cuddle with him when he's upset.

• Quake •

He likes how you help him cook and do the chores even though most of the time he won't let you help him. But what he likes the most is when you glare at his brothers, especially Cyclone and Blaze when they go crazy.

Your mother-like glare would instantly convert them from devils to angels which would be a great help for him.

• Thunderstorm •

He enjoys your smile. He likes it when you smile but would never tell you that since he thinks the others might tease him.

He can't stop looking at you when you smile. He also likes your confidence....but for a different purpose though 😏.

• Cyclone •

He loves your personality. Specifically when it changes within seconds...but that's a different story.

He loves that you like to help people feel better if their down and likes that you enjoy doing things he enjoys as well. He also loves how you won't really complain when he acts childish.

• Blaze •

Just like Cyclone, Blaze loves your personality too and that you don't mind doing things that normal human beings would consider 'childish' because he likes it when you help him pull pranks on his brothers and friends
and do water fights and pillow
wars.

He also loves your tiny hands cause he can hold them anytime, anywhere. When you are talking to someone on your phone, he would suddenly holds your hand.

• Ice •

He loves your eyes and laughs and your calm face. He thinks your eyes are beautiful and dreamy and tends to stare at them for a while.

He loves your calm face when you are asleep, he would poke your cheeks and kiss them. He also loves your laugh because he likes to see you happy. He also loves how you run your hands through his hair.

• Thorn •

He likes your childish self. He loves the amount of energy you have. He feels comfortable around you so much that sometimes he could even turn into a 2-year-old kid.

You two would play many games cause you both have unlimited energy. He also loves when you take care of him when he's sick.

• Solar •

He likes your curiosity as well as your patience level. He enjoys watching you get curious about new things and finds it cute how confusing things make you scrunch up your nose when you try them to figure them out.

He also likes your patience and how calm and focused you would be while trying to understand and learn new things.

_______________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye ~