☆ When they get jealous ☆

"I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried.
That's just because I love you and don't want to lose you"

Age: 20

[ Thanks to WorldHoppeRhea for the idea! ]

Boboiboy •

You were just on your way to Tok Aba's café to get a drink and meet Boboiboy, but some work at college made you stay late.

When you were finally out, you were about to step out of the college campus but heard someone call out your name.

"(Y/N)!!"

You looked behind and saw a boy from your class running towards you.

"Yes?"

"I have something to say to you"

He came walking towards you, but on his way, he tripped on a rock and fell on top of you. What you both didn't know was that Boboiboy was watching you from far away. You were late, so he came to surprise and pick you up, but he instead got the surprise of his life when he saw a guy on top of you.

He rushed towards you both and pushed the boy aside and began scolding him.

"THE HECK WERE YOU DOING ON TOP OF HER!?"

"NO! NO! NO! It's not what it looks like!!", you try to explain.

"Then what is it then?", he asked, a bit annoyed.

"Look, he wanted to tell me something but on his way tripped over something and fell on top of me, right? So tell what you wanted to...."

"Quick", Boboiboy folded his arms and tapped his foot, waiting for the question.

The way he said gave you goosebumps. You never knew that he could be so jealous.

"Yeah um....actually our art teacher gave an assignment and since you were already out, I came here to give it to you", he said, handing you a file.

"Ok, thanks!!"

Once you took the file, Boboiboy dragged you out from there and towards the café. He didn't even look at you, or talked. His jealous side was cute as well as kinda hot at the same time.

"Were you jealous?"

"No"

You smile warmly and pecked his cheeks.

"You know that I would never leave you, right?"

"I know, but...", he stops and looks at you with a glint in his eyes.
"... I am the only one allowed to do those stunts on you"

• Quake •

You both were at the market to buy some ingredients when some boys, nearby, began side-glancing you. You got a bit creeped out but didn't tell Quake about it, thinking it is not that much of a problem.