☆ where they take you on a date ☆

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He would most likely take the traditional approach by taking you for a movie or a dinner.

• Quake •

He would also follow the tradition or might just invite you over his house and cook dinner for you both.

• Thunderstorm •

Even though he is shy to  express his love to you, he would show it to you properly by taking on a romantic date like a candle light dinner or something.

• Cyclone •

He would probably take somewhere game related such as arcade, surfing or any other sports or games even though you both might not know how to do it.

• Blaze •

As we all know Blaze really well, he would take you somewhere really exciting like a zoo or an amusement park or somewhere even more fun.

• Ice •

Ice would most likely choose anything related to indoors. So he would just cuddle with you the whole day and watch your favourite shows along with popcorn and some other snacks.

• Thorn •

This cutie pie would most likely want a date with you both spending the whole day playing games or with some random water or pillow fights at home.

• Solar •

He would probably want something relaxing such as a walk in the park where you both can talk peacefully or could sometimes take the traditional step as well.

_________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye ~