☆ When you have a Nightmare - Cyclone ☆

Series request: S1r1t1

_____________________

The moon cast an eerie glow over the desolate forest as (Y/n) found herself engulfed in a labyrinth of menacing trees. Their gnarled branches reached out like twisted fingers, threatening to ensnare her in their clutches. 

With every step she took, the trees seemed to close in on her, whispering haunting warnings that sent shivers down her spine. The nightmare was all too familiar, a reflection of her deepest fears and insecurities, symbolizing the challenges she felt trapped and overwhelmed by in her waking life.

As (Y/n) stumbled through the dense undergrowth, her heart raced in her chest. She couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched, the weight of the forest bearing down on her. Tears welled up in her eyes, and a stifled cry escaped her lips as she realized she was lost in this eerie dreamscape once again.

Unbeknownst to (Y/n), her distress had woken Cyclone from his slumber. Concern etched across his face as he saw her thrashing in her sleep, tormented by the nightmares that haunted her. Acting on instinct, he gently shook her awake, his voice filled with worry.

"(Y/n), wake up! It's just a dream," he whispered, his soothing tone breaking through the darkness that engulfed her. As her eyes fluttered open, she found solace in the warmth of his embrace.

"Cy..." she breathed, her voice trembling.
"I...I can't escape. The trees, they're closing in on me."

He held her tighter, his arms a protective shield against the terrors that plagued her. 

"Shh, (Y/n), it's okay. I'm here with you. You're safe."

She clung to him, her racing heart gradually slowing to a steady rhythm. Cyclone's presence was her anchor, grounding her amidst the swirling chaos of her mind. With each reassuring word, he helped her navigate the labyrinth of her fears.