(A/n) Important! Must read!

Dear readers,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I wanted to discuss something important regarding the chapters I update on this platform.

I've noticed a significant discrepancy between the number of views my chapters receive and the number of votes they garner.

If you truly enjoy reading a chapter, I kindly request that you take a moment to vote for it. By doing so, you show your appreciation and support for me as an author.

I understand that some of you may choose to reread certain chapters, and that is perfectly fine.

However, the vast difference between the number of views and votes suggests that it is unlikely for one person to repeatedly read the chapters to such an extent. You can check the previous chapters to see what I mean.

Allow me to clarify that I also make an effort to support other authors, even amidst the pressures of being a high school student.

I devote my time and energy to both writing and reading, and if your support is lacking, it can be disheartening.

Despite that, I work diligently to create and update my books. However, if I don't receive support from my readers, it becomes disheartening and demotivating.

I genuinely appreciate those who take the time to vote for my chapters and leave comments sharing their thoughts and suggestions for improvement. Your feedback means the world to me.

Therefore, I kindly request that if you have finished reading a chapter and found it enjoyable or worthy of your liking, please consider voting for it. It may seem like a small gesture, but it truly makes a difference.

Please understand that my intention is not to sound harsh or demanding. I have chosen this approach because I want to convey my thoughts honestly and sincerely.

I hope you will take my request seriously and continue to show your support in a meaningful way not only to me but also to other authors on this platform.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a part of my writing journey.

Wishing you all a fantastic day!

Sincerely, Lizzie