☆ Cheeks - Quake ☆

Quake was yours to keep forever. He was your man, and you wouldn't want it any other way. When you first met him, his chubby cheeks caught your attention.

When he smiled, his cheeks would puff out and his eyes would crinkle up. It was the cutest sight ever.

Now that you were dating, you would always poke and squish his cheeks. You guys were just lounging on the couch, Quake curling up beside you. You were intrigued, you didn't know why.

As if in a trance, your finger inched closer to his cheeks until it finally reached the soft skin of your boyfriend's face.

Quake looked at you confusedly. You didn't pay attention to his expression, you just pinched his dumpling-looking cheeks.

"Love, what are you doing?" Quake asked, chuckling at the look on your face. You stared at him in an admirable way. Your eyes were big while your eyebrows were up.

"Okay, you are creeping me out now (Y/n)"

"Nothing, I just love your cheeks.", you said out of nowhere, still poking at them.

Quake laughed, "You love them that much? Is that the only thing you love about me?"

"No, you're too perfect. But, when your cheeks puff up, it's the cutest sight in the world.", you replied.

He laughed and let you do whatever you want for the next 15 minutes. He just can't say no to you after all.

"Love? Can we stop now? My cheeks are hurting"

"Okie", you pout but listened.

Quake picked you up and placed you in between his legs to where your back was resting on his chest. You turned your head and kissed his cheeks.

"Love you"

"Love you too, (Y/n)"