(A/N) Must Read!

Hi guys!

Please make sure to read everything! 

First of all, thank you so much for the love and support  y'all showed for which this book reached over 4K views. I didn't believe that my crappy writing would be really this good for you guys to like it, same with my other book which has reached 13K views. I really appreciate the fact that y'all are liking it and I am improving my writing style also.

So the real reason I am writing this is that I may be unable to post any stories regularly as usual. I know that I don't really post periodically but this time it might be like once in 2 weeks or a month.

Now the reason behind this is that, do yall recall that I said that I would be giving my 10th final international level exam? Yeah, so their results were out and I got a grade of A2(81%-90%).

 Now there are the following situations:

*I didn't give the examination that badly to receive an A2 cause I'd expected to get A1(91%-100%). And because of this I legit cried for a whole day which was really foolish of me if I think right now.

*I am a student better than Average. I mean like between Average and Topper students so I really didn't expect this result.

*And the main reason is that my parents, especially my mother is not at all happy with my results. I have taken the science stream and I was only able to acquire a grade of B in the Science part. So now she has made me swear that in classes 11 and 12, I have to acquire above 90% which is an A+ grade. 

These are some reasons why I have to study my ass off for my first test in 11th standard which is next month. 

Yall can send requests on scenarios or one-shots and I'll check them for sure but only when my studies are over!

Hope y'all have a good day!

Bye!