☆ When you have a Nightmare - Ice ☆

Request by: S1r1t1

In the quiet of their shared home, (Y/n) stirred restlessly on their bed, the moonlight casting a soft glow on her face. Her troubled dreams had become more frequent, each one a surreal and haunting experience. But tonight's nightmare of drowning in an endless sea had left her feeling more suffocated than ever before. She sat up, gasping for breath, tears streaming down her cheeks, her heart racing.

Unbeknownst to her, Ice had been awake, working late on his laptop in the living room. Concerned by her restless movements, he decided to check on her. He gently pushed open the bedroom door and saw (Y/n) sitting there, trembling and clearly distressed. He hurried to her side and sat down, pulling her into a comforting embrace.

"(Y/n), hey, it's alright. I'm here for you," Ice whispered, his voice soothing as he stroked her hair. "You can talk to me, you know. I may not know what you've been going through, but I want to understand and help you."

(Y/n) clung to him, her voice shaking as she recounted her vivid nightmare. "I-I don't know what's happening, Ice. These dreams, they feel so real. I feel like I'm drowning in my own fears, suffocating under the weight of something I can't control."

Ice held her tighter, his heart breaking for her. "You don't have to face this alone. We'll figure it out together. Maybe talking about it will help. Have you been feeling overwhelmed lately? Is there something bothering you that you haven't shared?"

She nodded, wiping her tears. "I guess I've been trying to handle everything on my own. Work, expectations, and even our relationship. It's like I'm swimming against the current, and I can't find solid ground."

"You don't need to swim alone," Ice said gently, lifting her chin to meet his eyes. "We're a team, remember? I'm right here, by your side, no matter what. Let's face this together and find a way to make things easier for you."

And so, they began to talk openly and honestly, delving into the depths of (Y/n)'s worries and fears. Ice listened attentively, offering comfort and reassurance as they navigated through her emotions. He encouraged her to seek professional help, suggesting therapy or counseling as a means to understand and cope with her anxieties.

As days passed, (Y/n) took Ice's advice to heart and started therapy sessions. She found solace in speaking with a professional, who helped her identify the root causes of her nightmares and feelings of suffocation. Alongside therapy, Ice continued to be her anchor, providing unwavering support and love.

Their friends from the Boboiboy Galaxy animated show noticed the change in (Y/n), and they were genuinely concerned. Koko Ci and Yaya Panda decided to visit (Y/n) and Ice at their home one weekend, hoping to lend a helping hand.

Koko Ci, always the curious one, asked gently, "Hey, (Y/n), we've noticed you've been going through a tough time. Is there anything we can do to support you?"

(Y/n) smiled appreciatively at their concern. "Thank you for asking. I've been going through some rough patches, but I'm seeking professional help, and Ice has been my rock throughout this journey."

Yaya Panda chimed in, "We're glad to hear that you're getting the help you need. Remember, we're here for you too, anytime you want to talk or just hang out!"

The support from her friends and Ice made a significant difference in (Y/n)'s life. She found comfort in sharing her thoughts and feelings with them, and together, they created a safe space where she could be herself without any judgment.

As (Y/n) continued therapy, she and Ice also explored mindfulness practices, such as meditation and yoga, to help manage stress and anxiety. They embraced a healthier lifestyle, supporting each other in eating well and staying physically active.

One evening, under the stars in their backyard, (Y/n) gazed into Ice's eyes with love and gratitude. "Ice, thank you for never giving up on me, even when I felt lost. You brought light into my darkness, and I can't express how much I appreciate you."

Ice smiled warmly, taking her hand in his. "You don't have to thank me, (Y/n). Love is about supporting each other through thick and thin. We all face challenges, but together, we're stronger."