☆ How he wakes you up ☆

Cause whenever I would wake up, the only one I ever want to see is you.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He would stare at your face for a while taking in your features but soon stops cause it's low key creepy. He then wakes you up with a nudge saying good morning and kissing your forehead that your too sleepy to realise he did.

• Quake •

He would caress your cheeks first and then obviously make you breakfast, he loves seeing the happiness on your face everytime you bite into his delicious food.

• Thunderstorm •

He'll bring you closer to him and he'll stare at your sleeping face lovingly, then he'll take your hand and give it soft pecks all the way up to your face, sometimes you'll wake up before he gets to your lips and pretend to be sleeping so you can surprise him.

• Cyclone •

He'll listening to your breathing a little longer before waking you up so he can admire your face, peaceful and relaxed. He'll then whisper sweet nothings until you start to move, if not, the last option is to tickle you until you're up.

• Blaze •

He'll playfully roll over onto you with all his weight and if youre stubborn enough he'll just give you light pecks on you neck or collarbone.

• Ice •

Let's be honest...you're waking HIM up. If not, then y'all stay in bed all day and just sleep.

• Thorn •

He'll pull you closer to him almost to the point of suffocation. If that doesn't wake you up, he wraps himself around you while showering you with kisses.

• Solar •

He'll get up and go out to prepare your favourite breakfast to eat, then he'll wave the plate in front of your face so you can wake up to the smell of deliciousness. He finds the hack really adorable as how dazed you look while eating still half asleep.

______________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye~