☆ When you're sad ☆

Don't frown, I wanna see the sun shine from your face.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He would bring home your favourite plushie or your favourite snacks to make you feel better while telling you comforting words.

• Quake •

He would make you your favourite meal just to make you smile at first. Then you both would eat together to take your mind off whatever it was there that's been bothering you.

• Thunderstorm •

He would infact talk to you about it to let you pour it out and then you both would cuddle and fall asleep with you laying on him.

• Cyclone •

He would tickle you so much that at first you may find it annoying cause of your depression but soon give in and you both would roll on the floor, laughing like a maniac.

• Blaze •

He would hug you for a long time while telling you amazing things about yourself and how much he loves you.

• Ice •

He would cuddle with you while you both talk to eachother. If you prefer, he'll cuddle in scilence.

• Thorn •

He will dress up in a silly costume and act fool around you or he'll act all cute like just to make you smile. He would even set up a comedy film to make you laugh.

• Solar •

He would take you out, maybe a park or a garden for you to breath in some fresh air and clear off your mind by talking about it. Once your mind is all clear, he would take you somewhere fun like an amusement park or something.

______________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Tomorrow is my maths exam so wish me luck!!

Bye~