☆ When you have a Nightmare - Thorn☆

In the quiet confines of their shared home, (Y/n) found herself stuck in a never-ending nightmare once again. As she tossed and turned in bed, Thorn couldn't help but feel concerned for his girlfriend. He had noticed her restlessness for a while now, but he had no idea about the haunting dreams she was enduring.

One night, as (Y/n) was lost in the unsettling setting of her dream, Thorn woke up to get a glass of water. He noticed the dim light emanating from the bedroom and decided to check on her. Entering the room, he found her breathing heavily, sweat glistening on her forehead. Thorn gently touched her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

"(Y/n), wake up," he whispered softly, concern lacing his voice. "(Y/n)!"

Slowly, (Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open, and she sat up, looking disoriented. Her heart still racing from the nightmare, she looked into Thorn's eyes and felt an overwhelming sense of relief.

"Thorn, is that you?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"Yes, it's me," he replied, wrapping his arms around her. "Are you okay? You seemed terrified."

"It was just a nightmare," she said, trying to reassure both him and herself. "But it felt so real, Thorn, like I was trapped in a world of darkness, and there were these monstrous creatures..."

Thorn held her closer, gently stroking her hair. "You don't have to face it alone, (Y/n). I'm here for you, always."

Over the next few days, Thorn noticed (Y/n) becoming more withdrawn, and the worry gnawed at him. He wanted to help her, but he didn't know how to reach the depths of her dreams. Determined, he sought the advice of their friends from the Boboiboy Galaxy, knowing they had faced extraordinary challenges together.

One evening, as they all gathered at their home, Thorn shared his concerns with his friends. Ying, Gopal, and Fang were all supportive and suggested various ways to help (Y/n) overcome her nightmares.

"I heard that lavender essential oil can help with relaxation and sleep," Ying suggested, her eyes bright with hope.

"And maybe trying out some meditation before bedtime could ease her mind," Gopal added.

With each passing night, the nightmares grew weaker, and (Y/n) felt more in control of her dreams.