☆ Mistletoe - Ice || Christmas AU ☆

In the bustling town of Rintis, the air was filled with anticipation as Christmas Eve approached. The streets were adorned with twinkling lights, and the sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies wafted through the air. 

High school students eagerly anticipated their holiday break, looking forward to spending time with friends and loved ones. Among them were two individuals who held a secret affection for each other, yet remained oblivious to their mutual feelings.

Ice, a young man with calm, soothing eyes and a bold, confident demeanor, had always been drawn to (Y/n), a shy and nervous girl who possessed an undeniable charm. 

Despite their shared classes and extracurricular activities, they had always danced around their emotions, both too afraid to take that leap of faith.

On the night of Christmas Eve, a festive gathering was arranged at their friend's house. The atmosphere was lively, filled with laughter and joy. 

As the night progressed, laughter and joy filled the room, and the friends exchanged gifts and heartfelt wishes. Mistletoe adorned the ceiling, strategically placed by mischievous friends hoping for some Christmas magic. 

Ice and (Y/n) were oblivious to the fact that they were unknowingly standing beneath one such mistletoe.

Their friends, recognizing the perfect opportunity, shared sly glances and exchanged mischievous whispers. 

It was Gopal, Ice's closest friend, who finally spoke up, "Hey, look at that! Ice and (Y/n) are under the mistletoe. You guys know what that means, right?"

(Y/n) blushed and shook her head, while Ice raised an eyebrow curiously.

"It means you have to kiss!" Fang exclaimed playfully, nudging Ice closer to (Y/n).

Ice and (Y/n) exchanged startled glances, their hearts racing in unison. The room seemed to fade away as they stood there, gazing into each other's eyes.

Whispered rumors circulated among their friends, urging Ice and (Y/n) to share a kiss. Unbeknownst to the pair, they stood side by side, their hearts beating in sync. 

Encouraged by their friends, Ice glanced at (Y/n) with a mischievous smile and leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek. (Y/n)'s cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as they both went silent, their gazes locked.

"Hey! On the lips!"

"The tradition does say a kiss but it doesn't say on the lips soo.......", Ice blurted out, his cheeks being red by now.

"Awww....bummer..."

The rest of the night became a blur as they struggled to find the right words to express their emotions. The weight of their unspoken affection hung heavy in the air. 

After bidding their friends farewell, Ice, gathering his courage, turned to (Y/n) and offered to walk her home.

The walk was accompanied by a comfortable silence, yet their hearts were pounding with anticipation. Finally, unable to bear the silence any longer, Ice took a deep breath and broke the stillness. 

 "(Y/n), I've wanted to tell you something for a while now," he confessed, his voice filled with sincerity.

"Yes?"