☆ Confession - Quake ☆

You both were at his house currently practicing for a school play. Apparently Quake was the male lead and the girl who was supposed to be the female lead broke her ankle and she won't be able to walk for like 2 weeks so here you were now....selected as the female lead actress.

Well the play was on a cliché romantic story....it was all okay at the beginning....the female lead getting bullied, then getting saved by her hero who then falls in love with her and bla bla bla.....I mean, you get it.

But the real problem was at the end....when he confesses. Since you had a huge crush on him, it was really hard for you to keep your cool. Every time he would say those three words...it was as if you stopped functioning...even after knowing it was a part of the skit.

And the worst of all things....there was this cute kiss scene at the end but your teacher decided to end that shit with a simple forehead kiss cause according to her, y'all are 'too innocent' for that.

[I mean that pose where the couple's foreheads are touching....the moment before their kiss takes place...spare me if I wasn't able to make you understand].

Right now you two were practicing the confession scene. In this skit his name was Daniel and your name is Sana

"Hey Sana, if you don't mind...can I talk to you for a moment? I have something important to say", Quake recited.

"Hmm....yeah"

*Sana gives Daniel a nod and both of you exit the class and go at the back of the school*

"What is it that you had to take me all around at the back of the school to say it?"

"I have been thinking for a while that-I don't think that we're just friends", Quake continued looking straight into your eyes without flinching.

You got confused a bit. Looking into the latter's eye wasn't a part of the speech, rather he should look down while saying that.

It was as if he was talking to you rather than your character Sana. His intense stare made your face grew hot.

'Maybe he is just adjusting the scene to look more realistic?', you thought.

"What do you mean?", you read with a slight stammer in your voice.

"You're more than just a friend to me"

"Best f-friends? You mean?"

"Hmm....guess you are too innocent for this."

Your eyes then fell on the next line making your heart do a somersault. You had read this line like a million times but every time it made your stomach do back flip.

*Daniel moves in for a kiss*

You then look up yo see Quake's face no more than an inch away from your face. He leaned in closer, tilting his head slightly. Your body almost gave out by his sudden move. Last time you remembered...he just read out the part of leaning in for the kiss and just says his confession part, but....now...

His face was too close for you to function properly as you closed your eyes shut and began to feel light-headed. Your foreheads almost touched when he finally said.

"I love you, (Y/n)"

Your body completely froze...you were questionung your ears if they got aged or did he really said that. You soon felt a light touch on your left cheek. You opened your eyes to see Quake, staring at you lovingly. You could feel his warm breaths hitting your face lightly.

"W-What?"

"I know you like me too"

"Wha-how?"

"Hm...isn't it obvious? The way you get nervous at this part. I just tested out something to make sure and guess.....I was right"

Before you could process what he said, he pulled you close almost making your face hit his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and he began to kiss the side of your lips. You blushed beet red and hid your face in his neck.

"So?"

You looked up to see his face dangerously close to yours now. He smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!
Don't forget to share your thoughts!
Bye!

Note: In this book if your age is not mentioned at the very beginning of any chapter, then please assume that you are between the age group of (16-19), same goes with the other characters as well.