☆ Confession - Thorn ☆

I was having struggles with writing the confession scene for Ice so I decided to leave that for now and focus on Thorn's one. Can anyone give me ideas for the confession scene for Ice? 

:')

_______________________________

Thorn and I have been friends for a while now! People even thought we were a couple for being so close to each other. I've been crushing on him since third grade, but the problem is He sees me as his best friend. Just his best friend and none other.

"(Y/n)!" He woke me up from a tap on my shoulder and I look behind me.

Look at him. His smile. His face. His bubbly personality. How can you not fall in love with a guy like him?

"What?" I said half asleep

"Meet me at Tok Aba's café later, I gotta tell you something." He said and I nod.

After our school was over I went to Tok Aba's cafe and saw him waving at me.

"So what?" I asked and sat across from him

"I have a crush on someone,", he said and that made me choke and almost spit out my drink.

"Hey (Y/n)! What's wrong?!"

"N-Nothing.....nothing..."

That just made my heart break into a million pieces.

Ouch, dude. Why you gotta hurt me like that?

"Congratulations. After 11 years, you got yourself a lil crush on someone!" I said and softly punch his shoulder as I hold my tears from falling.

"Hey! You didn't even know me for 11 years!!"

"Whatever, you get my point"

"Yeah! And you gotta help me tonight! I might confess to him/her later." He said

"So who is this Someone??" I asked acting like I was interested.

Please don't tell me who it is...

"Can't tell! I'll tell you after confessing!" He said and laughed

"Oh, well..." I said

"And help me 'cause I'm gonna text her through chat!" He added smiling happily

"Don't you worry, Thorn! I got you!" I said ruffling his hair.

I went home and started crying. My mom noticed and knew what was going on.

"He likes someone?? I never knew that a guy like him would actually fall in love with someone?" She said.

"First of all I didn't expect you to fall in love with someone....and that someone is him..."

"MOM!!"

"Okay okay sorry! My bad my bad! But yeah...it is unbelievable for him" 

"Well, here we are now. Im gonna remain single forever!", I said

"Oh honey, it's best to stay single honestly. You'll have freedom and you can do anything that your heart desires!", She said and I cringe.