☆ Midnight Meetings - Solar || Modern AU ☆

Age:20
(Warning: abuse)

This chapter is edited due to some grammatical and typing errors.
_______________________

"(Y/n), why are you back so late?", your boyfriend asked angrily.

"I had to visit my sister's cafe after my shift to take care of her since she was sick today", you replied.

Your boyfriend got off the couch, approaching you with a beer bottle in his hands. He then harshly gripped your wrist.

"Don't lie! You are probably going around buying clothes that shows too much skin and f*cking someone else behind my back", your boyfriend said.

"It hurts! Cameron...let me go", you said struggling to get out of his grip.

"I swear, I had to take care of Milli cause she felt ill today. She even called in to say and I texted you too about it", you defended.

You tried to show him your texts but he just so happened to snatch your phone and throwing it away breaking it completely.

"No, you're lying. Do you really think I am an idiot?"

"If you want me to be honest then yes! Yes you are an idiot for not believing what I'm trying TO SAY!!!", you fired back.

You regretted your words when you saw the anger filled up in his eyes.

"You b*tch...", he growled and with his other free hand, he slapped you across the face real hard.

You were shocked and held your face. You then bit his hand that was holding your wrist.

In pain, he yelped and pulled his hand away. You took this chance to grab your handbag and were ready to leave the place when your boyfriend yelled out, "You can't run away from me (Y/N)!!! I'll make you pay for this!!"

After you left the apartment you called your sister from a nearby phone booth, saying that you needed a place to stay so she offered you to stay with her.

You suddenly jolted up and looked around to see yourself in your bedroom. The alarm on your phone ringing.

So it was a dream.

More like a nightmare. Why did you have to relive one of the worst moments of your life?

Your eyes were shocked at the time, 10:30 p.m. You hurriedly got out of bed and changed out of your pajamas and left your and your sister's apartment.

You work in yoir sister's place now which is a special Internet  Cafe, the one that was open 24/7 and since you are a night owl, your sister choosed you for the night shift. Your shift was from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.

You found yourself at the cafe soon and the girl who was doing the shift before passed on the keys of the cafe to you and left.

"You okay?", you heard ypur sister's voice behind you.

"Yeah, I am. Why are you still here Milli?"