☆ When you're afraid of storms ☆

Come into my arms, hold me tight.
Don't worry, I'll always protect you with my life.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He has the widest grin on his face because now he has a good reason to literally attach himself to your body until the morning to keep you calm.

"Aww...come here you"

• Quake •

He would sigh after seeing you literally freaking out after hearing a thunder. He soon picked you up and placed you on his lap. Pulling you close to his chest, he would rub your back to calm you down.

"Calm down okay....I'm here, nothing will happen to you."

• Thunderstorm •

He would be amazed after seeing you scared of just a normal thunder. Well to this guy, a normal thunder means the one which can cause the whole house to shake up.

But would eventually pull you in for a hug and gives you rough kisses all over your neck along with soft soothing words to distract you.

"Shhh....relax babe, it's okay."

• Cyclone •

"Don't worry, I got you", he said slowly picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom while low key trying to hide the fact that he's slightly scared himself.

• Blaze •

Would tease you and then would immediately apologize when he realized how scared how scared you actually were and would proceed to give you kisses in order to distract you.

"You're such a baby....but at least you are my baby~"

• Ice •

"Okay, we're going for a nap", he said tucking you in and wrapping his arms around you, hoping to get your mind off it.

Would just hug you and keep you close until the storm passes.

• Thorn •

"It's just a little storm, let's not freak out....okay...?"

He would try to calm you down even though he was freeking out himself. And after a loud rumble, he would jump into your arms instead of proceeding to keep you calm.

• Solar •

Couldn't help but smile because of  how cute you looked curled under the blankets.

"I am sorry but you do realize everything can still be heard under there, right? That's why you should let me in."

________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye~