☆ Bumping into your Ex ☆

boboiboy_xxx56: "Hey um, what if the boys meet your ex? How would they react? And if you can then could you make it a bit funny ?"

Well, I'll try to do so but I can't promise it for all.

Age: 22

☆• 🌙 •☆

Boboiboy

You both were at the cafe on a date when you suddenly saw your ex sitting at another table. You both made eye contact and his eye seemed to widen.

Awkward af.

Your ex came running up to you and started pouring out his heart, saying all bull shit stuff for you to 'come back to him', 'that he can't live without you', and 'you are the only one for him' and shit.

Boboiboy just sat there as you signaled him with your eyes to save you. You both just kept looking back and forth at each other with a huge awkward smiles on your face.

Boboiboy had to hold back his laughter when he saw your reaction to your ex's speech. He thought it was really far-fetched and dramatic, turns out you thought the exact same thing he was thinking. 

You had this 'bitch what the fuck?'  face mixed with a triple layer of disgust towards your ex as you both got up and walked away. He died of laughter when he saw the scene unfold. He wrapped an arm over your shoulder and exited the cafe. 

"(Y/n), we have to meet your ex more often, your reaction was priceless".

 Quake 

It was one of those days you two wanted to go out and eat at a cafe. After you guys ate, both of you were full. You recommended walking around the town before heading back to your house.

"Quake! maybe we should go to that cafe again tomorrow!", You exclaimed. Quake only shook his head smiling. 

"Yeah sure, you seem to like the doughnuts soo.....", he said, looking down at you. You squeal in excitement making him laugh softly. You were just soo cute.

"(Y/n)?!" You heard a familiar voice, causing you to groan quietly. Quake himself looked around the area, raising an eyebrow. 

"Who said that?" he asked. 

"Me-", a man with dark brown hair and turquoise eyes said.

"Hey, Ethen...",  you said, looking up at him with an awkward expression. 

"Long time no see....and who's this?...", Ethen said. 

Quake smirked, putting an arm around your shoulder. 

"Her boyfriend. Got a problem with that? Btw who are you...shortie?", he said looking down at your ex.

You almost laughed after seeing your ex's expression. He was so red like he was about to explode. 

Nice move Quake.....