☆ Confession - Boboiboy ☆

I thought of making a scenario type for this one like the other two but it was getting way longer than I expected for some of the characters so I decided on doing it separately....just kinda like a oneshot. Some characters might be small so spare me.

_________________________________

You both were head over heels in love with each other. Every one knew about it too...well obviously except you two.

When you finally admitted your feelings towards him to the girls, they couldn't helo but just jump and squeal at it. Yaya even called you both her blushing babies  and would tease you until your face turned into a tomato.

Well Boboiboy was nervous about you not liking him back but that changed when Ying finally let him know about this.

It was as if he got a mega confident boost after hearing that and would talk comfortably with you. Well......more than comfortably to be exact.

You noticed that he would flirt with you nowadays. Like suddenly hugging you from the back, playing with your long (h/c) hair, giving compliments and so on. You thought it was his way to be friendly but girl....you were soooo wrong.

You would blush like a whole ripe tomato and he would chuckle at that...finding you cute.

But today everything turned out different for you.

You all were just hanging out in the library, well mostly you girls reading and chatting, Gopal snoring and Boboiboy talking with Fang sitting on the opposite end of the table, not too far away from you three.

You were currently listening to Yaya's cookies recipes while stealing glances at Boboiboy.

"Nice view, isn't it (Y/n)?", Ying asked smirking.

"Oh shut up"

"Say (Y/n)...when are you going to confess to your crush?", Yaya asked.

This question might or might not have chocked you on air and perked up the other two boys' ears. Fang was smirking  while Boboiboy had a light tint on his cheeks. In conclusion both of them were waiting for your answer.

"W-What the hell do you mean Yaya!"

"You know what I mean"

Just when youfelt like to disappear right then and there....a miracle saved you. You looked at your power watch and saw a message from Admiral.

"Ah! Admiral is calling me! Gotta go bye!", and with that...you teleported out within a blink of an eye.

[Those who are thinking, yes your power consists of Telekinesis and along with self teleporting, flying and super speed]

The moment you disappeared from the scene, Fang leaned back and let out a loud sigh.

"When are you gonna confess bro? You are making that poor girl suffer"

The others nodded in agreement while Boboiboy just smirked.

"Soon"

------------------

After you finished collecting the report of ypur last mission, you went towards your room to reat and in hopes to avoid Yaya and Ying......but guess luck wasn't on your side after all.

As you were walking towards your room, an arm grabbed your wrist and yanked you. You panicked but calmed down a bit when you recognised who it was, it was Boboiboy. He dragged you towards his room and locked it.

[And again before you ask....yes you guys are like 16 or 17 and have your own separate rooms]

"B-Boiboiboy?"

"Can we talk for a while?"

You looked at him and saw his staring intensely at you, making you look down to avoid his gaze.

"Next t-time maybe?? I have s-some work to finish", you said trying to walk past him.

He began to slowly approach you making you walk back.

"I don't think sooo~"

He suddenly grabbed your both wrists and pinned you against a nearby wall. You gasped leaning back but soon realised there was no dpace left, you were literally trapped. You looked down trying to avoid his gaze.

"Look at me (Y/n)", his voice was deep and kind of demanding. You hesitantly looked up to see him smirking devilishly.

[ Mah keyboard just auto corrected devilishly to deliciously OMG! XD]

"Now tell me, by any chance....am I your crush??"

You blushed but didn't answer. You wanted to but couldn't look away from him and the look he gave you seemed as if he already knew the answer.

"I-I-"

He smirked then leaned in closer to your face.

"I think-no....I know it's me"

"W-wha...how?"

"Hmm.....maybe Ying"

You face got redder after hearing that, but not in anger....in embarrassment perhaps.

"So...is it me?"

"......y-yeah"

He smirked again before kissing your forehead.

"Finally....you won't believe how long I have waited to hear this. I gave you hints but it seemed like you were too innocent to understand."

You were shocked to hear it. You thought it was some joke but his eyes said the complete opposite. It was almost like you were hypnotised by them.

"Say it"

"I love you Boboiboy"

Right then he placed his lips on you and kissed you. His kiss was deep and rough, as if he was waiting for that exact reply from you. Your eyes widened but soon gave in. He soon let go of your wrists and grabbed you waist, pulling you closer. Your hand subconsciously made it's way around his neck, tugging on his soft dark brown locks.

After few moments you both parted, gasping for air when he leaned his forehead against you.

"Good, cause I love you too  (Y/n)",he smiled before leaning for another kiss.

____________________________________

Hello folks! Hope y'all enjoyed it!
I better get to study now.
Byeee~

Note: In this book if your age is not mentioned at the very beginning of any chapter, then please assume that you are between the age group of (16-19), same goes with the other characters as well.