☆ What feature he likes about you ☆

Love doesn't make the world go round. It is what makes the ride worthwhile.

☆• 🌙 •☆

• Boboiboy •

He likes your nose since it's cute and goes up well with the rest of your features and how he could nuzzle his nose with yours just to make you giggle.

• Quake •

He likes your hair as how soft it is and how much he loves to bury his face in your face and play with your hair while cuddling.

• Thunderstorm •

He loves your voice cause he thinks it matches your features and always brings up a smile on his face. He also thinks that your voice is sometimes sexy.

• Cyclone •

He likes your cheeks cause he thinks that those are the cutest things in the world after you. He would often pinch and kiss your cheeks unexpectedly.

• Blaze •

He likes your lips since they're soft and fit the rest of your features. He would often nibble on your lips while kissing just to hear you squeak.

• Ice •

He loves your eyes and tends to get lost in them easily. He thinks that the color and shape of your eye are just beautiful even though you might think it's not.

• Thorn •

He loves all of you cause he doesn't like to say one feature of you is better than the others.

• Solar •

He likes your neck and shoulder portion cause he loves to nuzzle his face while cuddling. He knows you are ticklish on that portion so he would tickle you there on purpose. He also loves giving you hickeys there 😏.

____________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye ~