☆ Midnight Cravings - Thorn ☆

Cracking an eyelid open, you see Thorn getting out of the blankets. Sleepily smiling to yourself, you watch him look over at you and plant a kiss on your forehead.

"Y/N, wake up please."

Groaning, you slowly rise, checking the time on the alarm clock. You fail at hiding your anger and look at him with a scowl.

"Why the hell are you waking me up at four in the morning?"

He cheekily smiles, scratching the back of his head, basically rendering you speechless.

You have the sudden urge to reach up and pat his head but go against it, biting your lip.

"I got a sudden craving for ice cream and I wanted to eat some with you."

You laugh, somehow managing to get out of bed. He childishly grabs your arm, pushing his face into your soft skin.

His hot breath brushes over your skin, sending a wave of goosebumps down it.

"Why with me? Why can't you just eat it yourself? ", you whine, hoping he will let you sleep.

He pouts, pushing himself into your embrace. You hear him mumble as he digs his face into the crook of your neck, nibbling at the exposed skin above your collarbone.

"What was that?", you ask, running your hands through his soft hair.

"I wanted to spend some time with you, that's all."

"But I am really sleepy Thorn"

"Pleasee~", he pouts making those cute doll-like sparkling eyes that are your main weakness.

You chuckle, pulling his head up so you can place a lingering kiss on his plump lips.

"You are so lucky you are cute, Thornie "

He giggles smiling victory as you saunter out of the room to prepare two bowls of his favorite ice cream.

_________________________________

I am currently out of ideas so I am updating whatever is coming through my mind. :')

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Bye!