☆ Rescuer - Thunderstorm || Highschool AU ☆

Requested by:

Urlocal_Id1ot

WARNING!!

This story contains sensitive content and themes that may be distressing or triggering for some readers. The following elements are present in this story: physical and emotional abuse, domestic violence, bullying, trauma, self-harm, depression, anxiety, and mentions of a tragic car accident. These depictions are entirely fictional and not based on real-life eventsPlease keep in mind that this story aims to address important issues and provide a message of hope and resilience. However, reader discretion is advised.

If any of these topics are triggering for you, please proceed with caution or consider refraining from reading this story. Take care of your mental and emotional well-being. It is important to prioritize your well-being while reading and take breaks if needed. If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse or in need of help, please reach out to the appropriate support resources in your country.

Thank you for reading, and take care of yourself.

You have been warned!!

____________________________________

Age: 19

The rain poured relentlessly, drenching the crowded high school campus as students rushed to find shelter. Among them was (Y/n), a girl with a heavy heart, burdened by the weight of depression, anxiety, and the scars that marred her fragile soul. Loneliness had become her constant companion, thanks to the torment inflicted upon her by heartless bullies and the relentless abuse she endured at home.

Ever since (Y/n) was a young girl, her life had been marred by tragedy and pain. The loss of her mother in a car crash when she was just six years old shattered her world. Her mother's sacrifice to save her left (Y/n) burdened with guilt, a weight she carried on her fragile shoulders.

Loneliness and despair clung to (Y/n) like a heavy fog, suffocating her every breath. Her mother's tragic death haunted her dreams, reminding her of the incident that shattered her life. The accident had scarred her both physically and emotionally, leaving her vulnerable and broken. And yet, her father blamed her.

Her father, consumed by grief and bitterness, blamed (Y/n) for her mother's death, using her as a vessel for his anger and grief. He spiraled into a cycle of alcohol-fueled rage, taking out his anger on the young girl who reminded him of the life he had lost. The abuse started slowly, with harsh words and cruel taunts, but soon escalated into physical violence.