2

The group of seven were now back at their own individual homes since their parents were anticipating them.

Jeongin's family was currently no where to be found when Jeongin walked in. "Mom? Dad?" He called and got no reply.

"Are you guys home?" He called again, earning nothing but silence. "Are you guys really not here? You guys haven't even said happy birthday to me or seen me today."

The white haired boy spoke with disappointment before pulling out his phone to check if he got any messages from either parents.

Mom
Work called

Mom
Dont wait for us, we needed to go three hours from home

Oh. Jeongin sighed with sadness before putting his phone down on the dinning table and sitting down on the couch with his legs up to his chest, arms in his lap hugging each other.

The fox like boy looked at the ceiling in the living room for a while before eventually falling asleep.

___________

The group of seven had just entered at the same time, the youngest boy in the back as they all went to each other's lockers. Jeongin was going to put his coat away in his locker but the group of six had left him behind which led to him putting his coat away alone.

The bell had rung and the white haired boy went to his class he shared with Changbin. The class was told to pick a partner for a class activity they were doing, leading to Jeongin looking at the older with hope to work with him.

The older didnt even spare the younger a glance as he'd already chosen a friend of his to be his partner. Jeongin looked around the classroom in search for a partner but ended up not finding anyone.

The fox like boy sat there by himself as the teacher handed out their work, soon getting to Jeongin. "Jeongin, where's your partner? Do you not have one?"

Jeongin shook his head in embarrassment before the teacher spoke again "that's alright. If I'm being honest, you'll get this done faster since it doesnt really take two people to do this. I really just dont feel like teaching today."

Jeongin silently nodded before taking the paper and started working on it, finishing it before everyone else like the teacher said he would.