43

Jeongin, Felix and Changbin were out on a walk, due to Jeongin's request to do so with the couple. "Innie- uh Jeongin, do you want some ice cream?" The younger shook his head as a no before the freckled boy turned to his boyfriend.

"Bin, do... do you want some ice cream? I'll pay for it" Changbin just looked away from his boyfriend as a no. "Innie hows your hand? I havent seen your hand in a moment"

Hearing the nickname to the younger made Changbin sigh in disapproval making Felix slightly nervous.

"Its alright, small scar nothing much other than that" "Bin how was your weekend?" Felix asked as he hugged the older's arm.

"Let go of me" the older harshly took his arm out of the freckled boy's hold as he spoke.

"Sorry" "Felix, let's race, I bet I'll win" the blonde freckled boy turned his attention back to his friend.

"Sure love, just be careful, there's a bunch of rocks all over the place" "okay!" The two counted from three to one and ran, Jeongin going faster than his freckled friend.

The two had left Changbin behind since he was in a bad mood. Once they were done running, Felix hugged his friend with a smile. 

"Good job love, you- what happened to you?!" The blonde freckled boy yelled after his smile fell. Jeongin immediately got out of his friends hold and looked down at the ground.

This was the first time Felix had yelled at him, causing the youngest to get scared especially because of the deep voice used.

"What happened?!" The older blonde yelled again causing Jeongin to raise his shoulders and close his eyes. The yelling soon got Changbin's attention.

"Love what happened to you, you're so skinny?" The freckled blonde calmly asked as he realized he was scaring the youngest.

Jeongin didnt reply. Why was he getting such negative reactions from his weight loss? He thought at least someone would support his choices.

"Yang Jeongin! Respond to me!" "I.... I wanted to surprise Chan. I also showed him and he also didnt like it. Can we please not talk about this?"

Felix sighed "fine but you wont do this to yourself anymore" "I'm sorry" the younger apologized as Changbin caught up to them.

"Bin, you took too long. Why are you so slow?" Felix playfully asked the oldest to not talk about the topic the youngest asked not talk about "well probably because I was walking the long distance you guys ran"

The freckled blonde laughed "shut it, I wont come next time when you guys ask me to" "sorry"

Jeongin took his phone out to evheck the time "guys I need to go work, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school. Bye!"

The youngest said before waving good bye to both his friends.