31

"I remember in high school, I....." Chan started speaking to the younger.

The younger put his attention to Chan, knowing how it felt to speak and no one payed any attention. The younger would nod and ask questions about what Chan was talking about, assuring the older he was listening.

"Prince" "yes?" "I love your smile" Jeongin blushed with a smile as he felt his heart beat fasten and his stomach to do some flips. The heat rising to his face and ears making him cover his face.

"You know, you're perfect? You're beautiful. You're amazing" Chan continued to compliment, not caring is the white haired boy was going to tell him to stop.

"I'm not going to stop. I want you to know how amazing I find you" Chan continued, not earning any words from the fox like boy who was covering his face.

Jeongin loved compliments and now that he was alone with Chan, he definitely didnt want the older to stop complimenting him and the older could tell by the way the fox like boy showed his eyes from behind his hands in the eye smile.

"You're so beautiful. I love your eyes. I love your dimples when you smile." Chan spoke before thinking "should I ask him to be my boyfriend?"

"Jeongin. Would you... would you like to be my boyfriend?" Chan asked hoping the younger would reply with a yes.

Jeongin froze in place. He took his hands off his face and his heart dropped. Was this true? The older made him feel a way no one else made him feel. Chan had listened to him. Chan had payed attention to him.

He did so much for Jeongin, he knew the older meant these words so if he was going to say no, he was definitely going to regret breaking the olders heart.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forget that happened. I like you but you dont have to like me back. I know we met each other a few months ago so I understand if you dont like me. I'll keep my feelings to myself and I wont bother you with them. I'm so sorry. Can we still be friends"

Jeongin shook his head in disapproval "shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to hate me" "no no, Chan listen."

The younger spoke as he saw the older have tears in his eyes "I dont want to be friends..... I like you too much to just stay friends. I like the way you treat me and pay attention to me. I like you so much. I cant explain how much I do."

"I dont want to be friends because.... I would love to be your boyfriend"