12

Lunch had come around and the group of six sat at the same table as before, talking about random things. Felix was giving his full love and attention to his boyfriend who yelled at him for not doing so before, scared the same thing was going to happen if he didnt do anything the following day.

It was to the point where Felix didnt realize the white haired boy was watching them with a smile from an empty table in the opposite direction from them.

Jeongin ate his almonds in silence as he watched his friends talk with one another. He was soon done with his almonds and decided to drink his water but realized his water bottle was empty.

The white haired boy got up from his table and walked over to fill up his water bottle next to the group of his six friends who still didnt seem to notice his presence.

Jeongin just smiled at his friends as he filled up his bottle, being done in a few seconds. The fox like boy returned to his table and sat down to watch his friends have fun without him like every other day.

The bell had rang, signaling lunch was over. The young boy grabbed his belongings and walked behind his six friends who were still talking to each other without noticing him behind them.

The fox like boy noticed Felix clinging on to Changbin's arm which was normal but Felix looked spaced out and way too focused on Changbin.

The white haired boy was going to ask if Felix was was alright but the bell rang and all six of them split up to go to their different classes.

________________

School had just ended and Felix immediately went to look for Changbin to give him love and attention the male demanded from him.

Jeongin on the other hand, tried to catch up to the freckled boy who was with his boyfriend. "Felix!" He called out making Felix look at Changbin for an answer on what he should do.

Changbin shook his head in disapproval, signaling the freckled boy to not respond. "Felix! I need to ask you something" "cant you see he's with me?!" Jeongin flinched at the sudden yell that came from Changbin, causing him to stop in place.

Felix looked at the shorter "dont be like that to him Bin. If you're going to speak to him, do it nicely" "do you want me to break up with you?!"

"No, I'm sorry" Felix spoke as he flinched. Jeongin seemed to catch on to Felix's actions, finding them weird since Felix wasn't one to flinch without a reason.

"Lix?"