29

As the group of six were talking to each other, Jeongin got a call from Chan.

"Hi Chan"

"Hi beautiful, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?"

Jeongin blushed before looking at his friends who were talking with each other before responding

"I'm hanging out with my friends at the moment"

"Aw dang, what about after you hang out with them?"

"Let me ask Felix"

The fox like boy asked the freckled boy who approved before returning to the older Aussie.

"I can. I might take a while though 'cause I need to go home to put away my bookbag"

"That's fine with me, just make sure you come over sweets"

"Chan~ I told you to stop"

"Fine Princess, but you're so pretty when you're shy"

"Chan~ I'm with my friends right now"

"Aww my shy Prince"

"I'm gonna hang up if you keep this up so watch your cockroach legs"

"No no no no, fine, I'll stop!"

The two laughed before Jeongin got his friends' attention making the five look at him weirdly.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt your guys' conversation" Jeongin apologized before Jisung spoke "who has you laughing like that"

Felix smiled at the youngest who turned red at the teasing. "Uhhh" "Jeongin has a boyfriend" Seungmin concluded.

"Jeongin's in love" Hyunjin also yelled "the youngest is in love!" Minho yelled.

Jeongin covered his face as he had a huge smile in his now red face. The white haired boy heard laughing come from the other side if the phone, realizing Chan had heard his friends teasing him.

"Chan be quiet, you started this"

"Is innie in love with me?"

"Chan~"

"Jeongin's boyfriend's name is Chan! Hi Chan!" Jisung yelled making everyone else greet the older.

Felix just laughed at the youngest who was red "Felix" the fox like boy whined for help as he put his head on the the freckled boy's chest.

Felix smiled at his friend as he put his hand in his hair "okay guys that's enough, go back to talking" the younger Aussie announced noticing the red ears the youngest had.

The group of five did as they were told, going back to a conversation about who knows what.

"Chan!"

"Yes Prince"

"I told you to stop!"

"If you say so"

The white haired boy took his head off Felix's chest and returned to sitting up straight on his chair.

"I'll be over soon"

"Okay, I'll grab some snacks for us beforehand"

"Umm.... I just ate and had dessert, but you can still grab some for yourself. I'm sorry"

"No it's alright, it's too cold outside and I still have some snacks from last time so it's alright"

"Its literally seventy degrees outsise but okay, see you then"

"See you soon Innie"

Chan had hung up the phone before Jeongin could scold him for calling him a nickname causing Jeongin to groan at the older's actions.