30

Jeongin had just left Minho's house and was now walking to Chan's apartment.

The fox like boy had now made it to the curly blonde haired Aussie's apartment, knocking as he did so.

The door swung open in a matter of seconds after knocking.

"Aww look at my beautiful-" "shut it hoe, cockroach legs break easily so I'd watch out" "okay, geez you got violent, what happened to my shy-"

"Do you not want your short legs" "damn hoe" "that's what I thought. Now, what are we doing"

"I was thinking we could just hang out, talk, play video games, maybe watch some TV shows, or anything that you want"

Jeongin nodded as he entered the apartment, sitting in the couch after he did so "let's do what you said, I have nothing to do at home"

Chan cheered as he picked Jeongin off the the couch bridal style, spinning him afterwards.

"Chan, Chan, Chan, put me down! I just ate so now I'm heavier, put me down!" The younger squealed as he held on to the older.

"Why do you keep calling me weak? Let me show you I'm not weak" Chan said before he started to squat.

"Chan" Jeongin laughed as he bounced in the older's hold after the older got up after every squat.

"No wonder you have a huge ass" "Jeongin!" "What? I told you to put me down and you didnt do that so you're getting this in return"

Chan put the fox like boy down after playfully rolling his eyes "that's what I thought" "that's what I thought" Chan mocked.

"Watch it bitch" Jeongin warned making the curly blonde haired to lift his hands in surrender "okay sheesh bitch"

The younger went back to sitting on the couch before Chan smiled as he was in thought "hes amazing."

"So, Chan, I went to...." the younger started speaking, telling Chan about something random, the Aussie listening to every word said with a smile.

Chan asked questions about the thing the younger was talking about, to show the younger had his full attention.

".... and I left. Like how was I supposed to stay" the fox like boy laughed holding his stomach as the older chuckled with heart eyes still glued on the white haired boy.

"Hes beautiful. Hes amazing. Hes kind. Hes so.... perfect. His eyes. His dimple. His nose. His eyebrows. His eyelashes. His beautiful shiny white hair. His jaw line. His laugh. His voice. His smile. His lips. Definitely his lips."

The older thought as he watched the younger have a smile on his face.