56

Many weeks later, Jeongin had been gaining a healthy amount of weight with Chan helping him do so.

The couple had just been invited to hang out with the group of six, well, mostly Chan. The group of six said they wanted to get to know the oldest more, so that's why they invited him for lunch at Seungmin's place.

As of right now, the couple was in the dining room of Seungmin's house, sitting next to each other while Jeongin's friends sat next to them.

They were all eating the food Minho had offered to make while asking Chan questions. During the questioning, Chan had noticed his boyfriend picking at his food in silence, making him put a hand on the younger's thigh.

Jeongin immediately looked up at the older who continued talking about himself, making  him return his gaze to his half eaten food.

Chan had also realized how the group of six would leave Jeongin out and not try to involve him in conversations. Well, Felix tried his best but the rest of the friends would often push him with them to talk to him or like at the moment, they wouldn't listen to Felix if Jeongin's name was brought up.

"Innie, what's your ideal date?" Chan asked his boyfriend to involve the youngest in the conversation. Jeongin looked up at the seven males in front of him before hesitantly responding, making sure not to say Chan was his boyfriend.

"Ummm, cuddling, giving kisses and uh- giving each other compliments while talking... maybe even a small picnic" Chan smiled at his boyfriend while the group of five started commenting on the younger's words.

"Oh, I thought you'd say something better but you do you" Hyunjin spoke. "Same, I also expected better" Jisung added "I thought you wanted a make out session or something more, but I keep forgetting you're a child" Minho commented.

"Eh, that's boring" Changbin shrugged "I mean I would've wanted dick in me but go off I guess" Seungmin spoke.

Felix shook his head before speaking "guys leave him alone. I think thats a perfect date Innie, it's adorable" Chan nodded to Felix's words with a smile as he rubbed the younger's thigh "it's perfect."

"Now, back to you Chan, where were we? Oh right...." Hyunjin continued the conversion about the oldest. Jeongin just smiled at the thought of his boyfriend getting along with his friends.

The curly blonde haired Aussie, made sure his boyfriend was getting attention he needed even if the group of six were asking questions about him.

The oldest would make sure to give the youngest a kiss on the lips with permission when the group of six were distracted by one another if a topic the blonde haired Aussie would bring up would bring back memories for them.